Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CITY OF ANGELS: Los Angeles by Night (Sneak Preview)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CITY OF ANGELS: Los Angeles by Night (Sneak Preview)

Greetings!

Those of you who follow such things know that I take my Vampire pretty seriously. I've been putting together a sourcebook for my favourite setting, pulling together all the content I've made over the years, expanding it, adding new things, and reformatting everything into the same format as the Vampire: Degeneration v. 1.5 rulesset I recently made available. It should be done by late February or early March, depending on how much time RL sucks away from the things that are really important, like playing make-believe vampire games. For now, I just wanted to make a sneak preview available for those who are interested. So here's the preview... the complete Clan Brujah from my L.A. setting.

Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vz2tbfdz59...%20op.pdf?dl=0

Enjoy!

STANDARD DISCLAIMERS: I don't claim any rights in anything White Wolf created, or in any of the artwork. This is a labor of love, not a commercial project.

UPDATE: Replaced Sabercat link with a Dropbox link. Message me if you have any difficulties.
    Last edited by Legendre; 06-10-2019, 04:57 PM.

I GOT A LIKE! WOO HOOO!

This seems like a good time for a status update.

Obviously this is taking a little longer than expected. The City History, Major sites, and 60-some-odd pages of other city-based stuff are all done. Brujah, Gangrel, and Malks are done. Working my way through the Nosferatu now.

Apologies for the delays.

Comment

Working...
    X