Thinking about Designing New Loresheets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about Designing New Loresheets

Instead of forcing all players to either take one or both of the two abilities of Politics or Occult, I am thinking of making new Loresheets with the following subjects:

* Loresheet: Camarilla
    1. You know about various Kindred in your city and the nearby domains, as well as prominent Kindred in the Camarilla. You can roll Intelligence + Target's Status to know things like: Official hunting grounds, common lore (clan, approximate generation, sire and childers public havens and what elysia they prefer to visit) as well as good/bad deeds they have done.
    2. You have the ear of someone closer to the people in power and they might help you cover up lesser misdemeanors, so that the harpies wont gossip about it once per story.
    3. You know of the history of the Camarilla and of the various official power players within your sect and can roll Intelligence + Loresheet: Camarilla in order to gain information about the sect's history or about various Kindred in the sect. If used in a debate, half the number of success on this roll (determined by the ST) will result in either a temporary boon to any rolls involving Status or the roll for the debate.
    4. You are sometimes consulted on a subject that someone close to the primogen, seneschal and/or prince might need. In return they can share other things with you and act as a Mawla ooo to you. They wont go against their own confidence and/or plans to aid you.
    5. You know the ins and outs of the Camarilla and someone very high up in the Camarilla's ranks owes you a big boon as well as a few minor onethat you can call in . Maybe you have helped them or your sire did and transferred those boons to you or maybe you are blackmailing them. In any case - you get +2 to any social rolls when speaking with felloe Kindred and you can namedrop your "friend" once per story, but beware, that same friend might not like that you use their name too often.
    * Loresheet: Sabbat / Anarch
    see above

And one of my players wants to have a Descendent of Lucita after reading a little about her on her Lasombra Antitribu Is there anyoneho would help me make one ?

Originally posted by Little_Miss_ Serneholt View Post
    Instead of forcing all players to either take one or both of the two abilities of Politics or Occult, I am thinking of making new Loresheets with the following subjects:

* Loresheet: Camarilla
    1. (...)
    * Loresheet: Sabbat / Anarch
    see above
    How similar or different from this Loresheet would a Loresheet for the Tal'Mahe'Ra be ?

Comment

No idea. I do not now that much about the older versions of Vampire. But we have a lot of gurus here on the forums.

Comment

I think there definitely should be different Loresheets for each of the Clans, and also for Bloodlines. The importance of belonging to a Clan, what comes with it, and how it can benefit Vampires, are one of the most common setting elements discussed in the books. I will think about what could be included to make each one distinct and evocative of the particular Clan, and I will write them up for some of the Clans ( and Bloodlines ) , if in the nearest future I will have time to do it.
        Last edited by Muad'Dib; 01-04-2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X