Noiad Koldunic Sorcery Concept

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Possessed View Post

Where is what listed? I am sorry to not understand the question, if you mean the Kraina of Guovssahasat that is something I just came up with and literally means Kraina of the Northern Lights with guovssahasat being the Sami word for them.
    I wanted to be sure I didn't miss something published because I didn't check an outdated text. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Priest View Post
      I wanted to be sure I didn't miss something published because I didn't check an outdated text. Thanks.
      No problem, mate. I should propably have been clearer in pointing out that the Kraina offered was a suggestion for a custom one.

Comment

Yeah I would go with Kraina for Noiad instead of Koldunic Sorcery Modern.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
          Yeah I would go with Kraina for Noiad instead of Koldunic Sorcery Modern.
          I agree and I like the idea of a Kraina that focuses on diseases, spirits, and blood

Comment

Originally posted by Possessed View Post
            No problem, mate. I should propably have been clearer in pointing out that the Kraina offered was a suggestion for a custom one.
            Having the Kraina "bonus" that it has additional power or no blood cost when the Northern lights are visible. Literally tying them to the lights rather than a geographical location.
            Thematically, the Kraina and Rituals (I love the way Kuldunism rituals work) are taught by spirits, as well as mentors.

Comment

Originally posted by Illithid View Post
              Having the Kraina "bonus" that it has additional power or no blood cost when the Northern lights are visible. Literally tying them to the lights rather than a geographical location.
              Thematically, the Kraina and Rituals (I love the way Kuldunism rituals work) are taught by spirits, as well as mentors.
              My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Working...
              X