[WIR] Chicago by Night 5th Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post
    Indeed. Kevin Jackson wields as much power as he does due to Inyanga, Tyler, Khalid, and Nicolai disappearing. Critias actually sides with the Prince and Annabelle has aspirations to be one, now the glamour of being Primogen is fading. I mean, look at the company she now keeps: Son, Rosa Hernandez, Marcel...
    I have a lot to say about Annabelle when we get to her because she's been one of the characters I've always used the most.

She's a fascinating juxtaposition of an Elder who "isn't that bad" and has moderate ambitions but sits in a nice position between being powerful and being utterly enslaved by Helena.

Sort of like Lucita (Man, I don't mean to keep brining her up) is basically an Anarch who hates their sire and the Establishment AS WELL AS being a 1000 year old elder.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

• Alexa Santos

Type: NPC

Synopsis: Scourge of the Camarilla

Review: Alexa Santos is a character I'm iffy about and they're not one of my favorite characters in the book. I use they because it's actually unclear if Alexa is supposed to be transgender or non-binary given they use non-gendered pronouns for much of the work. They have a woman as their Mien but that doesn't mean anything since that's a disguise. In lack of any hard confirmation on this, I'm going to assume the non-binary sexuality element and that it's one of the few elements that helps them maintain their humanity.

In simple terms, Alexa is a psychotic death-obsessed Malkavian who works as one of Kevin Jackson's Hounds. Honestly, I'm surprised they aren't the Scourge because I was always fond of having a Camarilla executioner who slaughtered Thin Bloods as well as other people who didn't have the "clout" to be protected by the Camarilla. This seems much more like the job Alexa would excel at rather than simply one of Damien's deputies.

There is a funny note in this entry, though, that they are upset about the fact that Son considers them to be one in the same. Alexas is a Humanity 2 psychopath who loves killing so I don't see where she gets off thinking she's different. However, I suppose she might think her loyalty to the Camarilla "justifies" all the horrible thing she does. I do think Alexa is another character who might well go "wassail" and may even be likely to hit that before Son.

The best use I can think of Alexa is as a ticking time bomb of a character. They're going to soon become a wassail-suffering vampire and go on a killing spree unless the PCs take them down. They could theoretically save their Kindred self either by bonding with a GLTB activist as a Touchstone or if they moved to the Road of Bones/Path of Death and Soul with the help of Doyle Fincher of the Church of Caine (great use of him in the Camarilla book).

But why WOULD the PCs want to help her?

Another interesting idea is that Alex and Son go against one another so it's up to the PCs which they want to side with (or if they want to take them down). I'd also add Sullivan Dane as a wild card between the two feuding Malks.

Random Note: Alexa is said to be the person who assassinated Al Capone on Kevin Jackson's orders. I'm very interested in whether or not Capone was killed and regret I didn't buy his Fate like I did Maxwell's.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

• Evan Klein

Synopsis: Multi-personality vampire

Review: I love Evan Klein as a character and he has an amazing amount of potential to be used but I will admit he's one of the few characters in Chicago by Night I've never used in any capacity. I've never been able to think of a way to respectfully deal with the multiple personalities of the character and his condition.

The revisions to Evan Klein are interesting as it opens up a couple of new interesting possibilities with an Alt-RIght Podcast and a Left-Wing Podcaster that is dueling with them. We also have Evan Klein having started to prophecize as other Malkavians, gaining the ability to speak of the coming Moonchild. Who may be Evan Klein himself. I do have some ideas for Evan Klein with my most common idea being the idea that Raymond Falcon has started diablerizing the other personalities of Evan Klein. He's been absorbing their souls by sinking his fangs into them (metaphorically) and slowly becoming the dominant personalitiy in the body.

This is due to Son having convinced Raymond Falcon to become a diablerist and a member of the Sabbat (or Satanist). Son isn't sure if Raymond will eventually become the "sole" vampire personality within Evan but he's eager to see the final results. The PCs must possibly protect the other personalities from being murdered. Damien and Kathy are on opposite sides whether it is a good idea or not.

You might also suggest that Evan could be possessed by other Malkavians, ranging from Malkav himself to the deceased Malkavians of the city. Maureen O'Leary is a potential good candidate, especially if the PCs re put on her diablerie by Son by Evan and they have to wonder whether or not they're chasing a legitimate supernatural lead or just the suspicions of a deranged mind.

Either way, Baby Chorus 4 Life.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
          However, my inclination is that BJD is that Critias as "first among equals" takes the Primogen public and administers the city directly for about ten to fifteen years. That's probably when the Primogen becomes well known among everyone else. It also probably is when the Anarchs are at their weakness because, bluntly, there's not much you can against a Primogen that includes Critias, Khalid, Nicolai, Inyanga, and Patricia who are all approaching 1000.
          It's interesting to consider how the primogen actually made their decision to go public.

I don't think it would have been their first inclination. Even with Lodin and Ballard removed from the running by the time of BJD, there is still no good reason to, whether the Anarchs are at a low point or not. Politics can change and it's just good sense to have Capone or whoever handy as a figurehead.

Some of the more ideologically-minded primogen, though, might have believed the time was right. Critias genuinely wants a more democratic government for Chicago's Kindred and you can't have that without transparency. He might have believed the "death" of Lodin was a good time to make that transition, and appealed to Inyanga's concern for the kine/neonates and desire to weaken the authority of any future Lodin-like petty tyrant (Ballard, after all, initially seemed likely to succeed his sire and was even more of a monster). Inyanga probably sold the idea to Tyler, who Critias wants nothing to do with. Khalid normally wouldn't have been on board, but there's a throw-away line in CbN 2e that his existence becomes more publicly known than it was in 1e: making the rest of the primogen public, then, draws scrutiny away from him. A 4/6 vote is already enough to cinch things, but Annabelle might still be persuaded on the basis that being known as her clan's primogen will lend her greater respect (after all, so many other cities have public primogen). Nicolai seems like the only elder who'd stay firmly opposed, but he's outvoted.

The events of V5 make most of their reasons moot, but most everyone else is still glad. A public primogen means younger licks have more public opportunities for advancement, while Kevin Jackson now has another Kindred group that can variously be used to prop up his authority or take the blame for less popular actions--exactly what the original primogen had hoped to avoid.
          Last edited by False Epiphany; 02-05-2019, 01:59 PM.

Blood and Bourbon, my New Orleans-based Vampire chronicle.

Comment

• Originally posted by False Epiphany View Post

It's interesting to consider how the primogen actually made their decision to go public.

I don't think it would have been their first inclination. Even with Lodin and Ballard removed from the running by the time of BJD, there is still no good reason to, whether the Anarchs are at a low point or not. Politics can change and it's just good sense to have Capone or whoever handy as a figurehead.

Some of the more ideologically-minded primogen, though, might have believed the time was right. Critias genuinely wants a more democratic government for Chicago's Kindred and you can't have that without transparency. He might have believed the "death" of Lodin was a good time to make that transition, and appealed to Inyanga's concern for the kine/neonates and desire to weaken the authority of any future Lodin-like prince (Ballard, after all, initially seemed likely to succeed his sire and was even more of a monster). Inyanga probably sold the idea to Tyler, who Critias wants nothing to do with. Khalid normally wouldn't have been on board, but there's a throw-away line in CbN 2e that his existence becomes more publicly known than it was in 1e: making the rest of the primogen public, then, draws scrutiny away from him. A 4/6 vote is already enough to cinch things, but Annabelle might still be persuaded on the basis that being known as her clan's primogen will lend her greater respect (after all, so many other cities have public primogen). Nicolai seems like the only elder who'd stay firmly opposed, but he's outvoted.

The events of V5 make most of their reasons moot, but most everyone else is still glad. A public primogen means younger licks have more public opportunities for advancement, while Kevin Jackson now has another Kindred group that can variously be used to prop up his authority or take the blame for less popular actions--exactly what the original primogen had hoped to avoid.
            There's also the fact that it might simply have been the result of the fact the "Who will be Prince" focus of Chicago by Night 2nd Edition backfired. There was something like over a dozen elders and ancilla going for the position of Prince: Modius, Balthazar, Dusable, Kevin Jackson, Capone, Ballard, Joseph Peterson, Maxwell, Maldavis, and others were all competing with the PCs as potential dark horse candidates.

With that kind of environment, the Primogen was going to have its power be shown out--especially as they kept preventing any one of the candidates from gaining power.

Basically, vampires talk and they didn't realize how much they'd be exposed to retribution. After all, I don't think the Primogen were actively hiding either.

Comment

• The Ministry

The Followers of Set have been in need of a rebranding for some time. They were envisioned as an "evil" clan the same way the Sabbat were. They worshiped a God of Darkness (more related to Conan: The Barbarian's interpretation of Set than the actual historical god of Hysokas), they worshiped snakes (which historical Egyptians didn't), and the Path of Typhon was about as generically evil as the Path of Evil Revelations. Indeed, the Serpents of Light and other branches of the Followers of Set were arguably more interesting than the main part of the clan.

The turn-around for the Followers of Set, though, happened with Clan Novel: Setite. Hesha was the first Follower of Set who wasn't portrayed as a crazy overthetop evil but a great deal more subtle in his evil. Arguably, he was also no more evil than the majority of Kindred Elders and became a much more interesting character as well. I admit he was an influence on my writing and helped inspire my STRAIGHT OUTTA FANGTON series' character Thoth.

Still, it felt like the Ministry was limited to an extent and I'm glad to see them "rebranded" for 5E I was hoping, initially, they would join the camarilla but the Ministry joining the Anarchs is a much more interesting twist on them. It makes the Anarchs more threatening but also fits the Setites completely as they've always essentially been the band GHOST.
              Bear with me.

The Followers of Set's entire philosophy is Levay Satanism (and presumably Levay Satanism is influenced by the Followers of Set in-universe) about rejecting the rules of society, rules of the world, and finding yourself in rebellion. So, really the Anarchs are a perfect fit for them and provide a philosophical basis for the cult that didn't exist prior. Indeed, the Book Of Nod if you are JUST AS NERDY AS I AM to read it philosophically also has Caine as a rebellious figure against God.

One of the things I'm definitely looking forward to from BLOOD CULTS is a bit more information about the Ministry's new gods that they worship in addition to Set. Obvious ones include a Cainite-branch of the Followers venerating Caine as rebel, the goddess Eris (Discordianism), Loki, and more. I'm also hoping we'll see Matthew Dawkins (@The Gentleman Gamer) work his magic to revive a group of people NO ONE actually gave a shit about by making the Children of Osiris a Follower of Set bloodline or subgroup.

Plus, I want to know if they're involved in the CHURCH OF CAINE. Mostly I have the suspicion the Church of Caine is a breakaway from the Sabbat that had a quieter, less controversial defection than the Lasombra with more or less a bunch of people from the Sabbat's more philosophical side realizing the Gehenna Crusade was a fool's errand and hooking up with their Camarilla counterparts like the Servitors of Irad as well as ancestor cults. Evil assholes but not necessarily people who need to kick puppies to prove it.

Do the Setites of this section reflect that? Yes and no.

Marcel

Synopsis: An old school Setite rocking the blood cults, orgies, and drugs.

Review: Marcel is a character who was, honestly, one of the worst of Chicago by Night 2nd Edition. He was the most stereotypical Setite you could probably create being a drug dealing God of Darkness worshiping general "bad guy." It's impressive the writers have actually managed to turn this stereotypicalness into a strength. Marcel is the Last DJ of the Followers of Set, rocking the old school robed cult leader vibe while everyone else has changed to finely tailored suits as well as internet sermons.

Marcel is a character who serves on the Primogen for Chicago, having taken Nicolai's seat. Marcel is not related to the Anarchs in any way and that's an interesting element about Chicago's Ministry that none of them really give a crap about the Anarchs. It's also a missed opportunity. However, Marcel has done a decent job of favor trading and staying "reasonably" neutral in the city's politics, accumulating a massive number of debts that keep him plugged into the heart of the city.

This is notably how I've always distinguished MY Followers of Set from the book ones. The FoS are probably the MOST trustworthy vampires you'll ever meet, contrary to the logic of them being the "evil" ones. They very much operate on the assumption vampires are selfish evil bastards by nature (correct) and they're not motivated by power for its own sake (they're motivated by power for the sake of SET).

As such, they generally do give you plenty of blood, drugs, money, guns, and other help vampires need--mind you they WILL call in the favor later and Apophis help you if you don't but you're probably going to get fewer "sudden but inevitable betrayals" with them than just about anyone else. The Setites know the best way to corrupt someone is give them exactly what they want.

I like that Marcel, himself, demonstrates these kind of attitudes as he lives very modestly and doesn't enjoy his vast wealth. He lives in a small apartment and only hosts his big evil drug orgies at paid-for venues. It's a nice little touch that says a lot about his character as does the fact he prefers traditional Ghanan wear to something which would make him fit in more with Kevin Jackson's crowd.

Oddly, I'd like to take a moment to comment about Marcel's Humanity of 6. Humanity doesn't mean what it used to but I actually think Marcel is Humanity 6 rather than "he would be on the Path of Typhon normally." I actually believe he's a relatively humane Kindred despite his devotion to drugs and sex (or perhaps because of them). I think it's interesting to make the Follower of Set into someone who is actually somewhat adverse to violence and destroying lives. It also makes him a nice contrast to his childer as well as the other members of the Primogen. Dude just wants people to have a good time and thumb their nose at society's problems.
              Last edited by CTPhipps; 02-05-2019, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
                Alexa Santos

Synopsis: Scourge of the Camarilla

Review: Alexa Santos is a character I'm iffy about and they're not one of my favorite characters in the book. I use they because it's actually unclear if Alexa is supposed to be transgender or non-binary given they use non-gendered pronouns for much of the work. They have a woman as their Mien but that doesn't mean anything since that's a disguise. In lack of any hard confirmation on this, I'm going to assume the non-binary sexuality element and that it's one of the few elements that helps them maintain their humanity.

In simple terms, Alexa is a psychotic death-obsessed Malkavian who works as one of Kevin Jackson's Hounds. Honestly, I'm surprised they aren't the Scourge because I was always fond of having a Camarilla executioner who slaughtered Thin Bloods as well as other people who didn't have the "clout" to be protected by the Camarilla. This seems much more like the job Alexa would excel at rather than simply one of Damien's deputies.

There is a funny note in this entry, though, that they are upset about the fact that Son considers them to be one in the same. Alexas is a Humanity 2 psychopath who loves killing so I don't see where she gets off thinking she's different. However, I suppose she might think her loyalty to the Camarilla "justifies" all the horrible thing she does. I do think Alexa is another character who might well go "wassail" and may even be likely to hit that before Son.

The best use I can think of Alexa is as a ticking time bomb of a character. They're going to soon become a wassail-suffering vampire and go on a killing spree unless the PCs take them down. They could theoretically save their Kindred self either by bonding with a GLTB activist as a Touchstone or if they moved to the Road of Bones/Path of Death and Soul with the help of Doyle Fincher of the Church of Caine (great use of him in the Camarilla book).

But why WOULD the PCs want to help her?

Another interesting idea is that Alex and Son go against one another so it's up to the PCs which they want to side with (or if they want to take them down). I'd also add Sullivan Dane as a wild card between the two feuding Malks.

Random Note: Alexa is said to be the person who assassinated Al Capone on Kevin Jackson's orders. I'm very interested in whether or not Capone was killed and regret I didn't buy his Fate like I did Maxwell's.

I really like Alexa. They are such a strange creature, though, one that could use a few bumbs with the stathammer to be working the job they have.

A few things of note.
                Alexa does not work for Damien, but rather more directly for Jackson. Canis Magni, and all that. So, not a Deputy. And their relationship with Damien? That can go wrong, very swiftly.
                Second, their relationship with Aluc is a study of crazy meeting depravity, and I'm having too much fun in displaying those two as a expy of Morticia and Gomez Addams.
                I'm unsure if Alexa should be a Humanity 2 Vampire, mostly because the whole death obsessed does not really need to necessarily affect humanity. And it takes away from the "scores of lovers" that the two of them bring home.

I admit, I had not seen the Doyle Fincher angle that you found. But, as one of the characters in the Chronicle I'm running has Alexa as her Mawla, I'm trying to find some new angles to use them with.

Also, in regard to Capone? Jury's still out I suspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by False Epiphany View Post
                  Critias genuinely wants a more democratic government for Chicago's Kindred and you can't have that without transparency.
                  How much of that is owing to manipulation from Menele? And how much of that was just an effort by Menele to slow down the manipulations of Helena?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy RPG Reviews View Post

How much of that is owing to manipulation from Menele? And how much of that was just an effort by Menele to slow down the manipulations of Helena?
                    A big thing is that Critias' personality for the past 2500 years may be different from his "actual" one. Hence why he's toadying to a Prince younger than his sock drawer.

It's funny because in THE SUCCUBUS CLUB, there's actually the potential for Critias to become 4th Generation and gain UNLIMITTTEDD POWERR.

Comment

I'm pleased you enjoyed the Banu Haqim in this book! They're often a tough clan to get right.
                      Why do you consider the Assamites a tough Clan to get right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
                        I think the Banu Haqim have the same problem the Followers of Set had. It was never that they didn't do a thing, it was that they were heavily 100% down with being that ONE thing and that one thing was very confining for concepts. You don't want to waste an entire clan on the single concept of "murderous killer who may or may not be Middle Eastern." However useful a super assassin may or may not be for a single game.

Comment

• Thea Noel MacCrain

Synopsis: A rich party girl turned Setite.

Review: Thea is one of my favorite characters from CBN5E and one I'm definitely going to use soon. I just love the idea of Marcel embracing a Paris Hilton or Kardashian type woman in hopes of creating a dark-hearted socialte only to find her completely unphased by becoming a vampire.

There's the episode of Angel where he drives out a demon possessing a child, only to find out the demon was actually imprisoned within the boy by the child's pure evil. It's not quite that level with Thea but she's a lower humanity than Marcel and he obviously doesn't know what to do with her or how to control her. FYI - her background actually does contain some Kardashian references with her father as an Olympian and mother as the source of wealth.

I like how her backstory parodies the Setite/Lasombra, "take everything away from someone and then make it so they have the church alone." Marcel had her Blood Bond her parents but all that did was teach her how to make ghouls and give her complete control over the family fortune. Marcel being a guy who treasures his family and connections is not the kind of person to relate to a 20 year old sociopath.

There's alot of interesting stuff to do with Thea and she's a character that nicely replaces Corbin as previously she served as, "the slutty but intelligent and morally depraved character" that I am kind of unnerved to realize I make a lot of use of in my games. Either way, she could be a "bad girlfriend", a wild party, or a potential wrecking ball to the PCs lives. One thing I will say whether a male gamer is 13 or 40, they will probably side with a beautiful female NPC over more moral NPCs because this is an escapist fantasy.

Thea is part of the Elite but it's going to be interesting as to how she can function in the Camarilla. Theoretically, she shouldn't have any problem with Jackson's court as he's an Ancilla who is nevertheless a major power player. However, she's still a neonate in a geriatrocracy and part of a clan that is now among the Anarchs. She's still the childe of a Primogen but that currency isn't going to be worth too much.

I could easily see Thea becoming frustrated with the Camarilla as she's not going to be the most beautiful, rich, or powerful person in the room. Annabelle, let alone Helena, is the kind of person who will make her invisible just by walking into the room. Kevin Jackson also strikes me as someone who has no particular obsession with rich white girls (it's certainly noting he hasn't seen before and I'm sure he prefers living women anyway) and may also offend her by snubbing her. You could easily see her blow up and try to get a half-hearted poorly thought out revenge.

You could also have Thea end up as Balthazar's mistress, which would be hilarious as "white rich woman" is his dream. Which of course is why it would fail and he'd try to Presence then Blood Bond her, only to make an enemy of Marcel. I could also see her trying to make a "rich elitist Anarchs" as well, which isn't so far from the realm of possibility as in previous editions too.

I also choose Elena Santarelli for Thea.

Last edited by CTPhipps; 02-06-2019, 07:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post

They come with a lot of baggage from previous editions. While Revised and V20 make solid efforts to improve the clan conceptually, much like the other Independent clans they ended up pigeon-holed into stereotypes. In their case, it was as Muslim ninja assassins.

Making characters who conform to expectations for the clan but aren't ridiculous stereotypes is the balance that's hard to achieve. It's easy to write a Banu Haqim rebellious gang member, but it doesn't feel like a member of the clan. Likewise a Banu Haqim stockbroker, psychologist, or amateur hedge mage may be interesting, but don't feel like members of the clan. On the flip side, any Banu Haqim written as a hired killer or religious fanatic is too close to the stereotype of the clan.

Matthew Dawkins
                            In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/matthewdawkins

Comment

They come with a lot of baggage from previous editions. While Revised and V20 make solid efforts to improve the clan conceptually, much like the other Independent clans they ended up pigeon-holed into stereotypes. In their case, it was as Muslim ninja assassins.

Making characters who conform to expectations for the clan but aren't ridiculous stereotypes is the balance that's hard to achieve. It's easy to write a Banu Haqim rebellious gang member, but it doesn't feel like a member of the clan. Likewise a Banu Haqim stockbroker, psychologist, or amateur hedge mage may be interesting, but don't feel like members of the clan. On the flip side, any Banu Haqim written as a hired killer or religious fanatic is too close to the stereotype of the clan.
                              Spot on, man.

I feel like it's important you find a decent sweet spot between informing a character by his clan and just being a stereotype of them. One of the things about the Assamites I didn't like about Revised (despite it having many good qualities) was the fact that it gave them three castes which basically made them feel like three separate clans instead of building from what it used to be.

Making the Web of Knives a Gehenna cult inside of the group felt more organic and I like that the Sorcerers and Viziers have been combined (or at least appear to have been combined) into one central group if not all three castes (perhaps caste merely referring to your job in the Clan).

Nothing prevents, for example, a Ventrue from embracing a random homeless guy or communist but even that is going to be informed by his Blue Blood heritage. How does his clan react to them and how has his heritage affected them? It's going to be something I discuss with Olaf/Lodin when we get to him.

A vampire who is now a living Coldplay song.

Comment

• I think the LaSombra are gonna have it too easy to take control of Chicago (Maybe that was the deal with the camarilla).The prince is just an inexperienced ancillae and the primogen with the exception of critias who is having an existential crisis are too weak (Not that a new clan arriving to the city and alterating the scales of power isnt a great plot hook)

That Said despite not liking V5 and some of the changes in V5 Chicago mainly the devolopment of my beloved elders and the horrible beckoning there are some interesting new NPC and characters devolopements that I may use or modify a little bit so this deserves a depper analysis but for now I am just gonna leave some brief opinions

About Kevin Jackson as Prince:I like this , honestly he is the best bet as a succesor for Lodin , powerful , with a lot of mooks to do his dirty job and he doesnt fear to get his hands dirty but he still is an ancillae and a prepared coterie of players can murder hobo him after a few sessions.The only thing I would change is to make Kevin Jakson still a Primogen puppet becuase the thing about Chicago is that there are so many elders there that being the prince is a job not a prize and I liked this theme.

Note:I love how ruthless and manipulative is this new prince i may not use him yet becuase my Chicago has already a prince but if he dies he is probably gonna be the succesor.

Damien:I love Damien as a traitor and Puppet of Kevin Jackson becuase it showcases that there wasnt a great difference between him and sheriff but I think that just presenting him as a traitor directly doesnt have impact if you don´t know the character from 1ed and 2ed.I will use this as a posible devolopment props to the writers for this.

About Marcel:Honestly despite being an sterotype Marcel is wonderful as an ST tool becuase he and his cult can work easily well as an enemy to raid by orders of the prince or as an ally that gives favours at a great prize (where´s the catch?) and I like him being neutral to get more favours but I don´t like him as a Primogen and my devolopment for him differs a lot as in my games he is the guy who teaches that Noddism may be bullshit and is one of the anarchs leaders acting as the self proclaimed Caitiff representative (he takes care of them if the listen the word of set who seems to be a very convincing guy as the cult has grow a lot).

Menele:The new metusaleah of the city maybe an interesting wildcard but she isnt 1% interesting as Menele is.He has the baali and Carthage as a backstory , new his own antediluvian and an internal battle about choosing between vengance and golconda.Not to mention that the most interesting rivalry of the entire masquerade is Menele vs Helena becuase is the Jyhad itself located on a city.

My Menele is not gonna be dead or beckoned.NO WAY.

About the Methusaleah Caitiff:A 7000 years old caitiff is an antediluvian or something near it in my eyes.I don´t want an antediluvian sucedanium If I go with the Founders awakening i will make the Founders awake , they are way more interesting.

About Critias:Honestly although I like to see Crtias free from the blood bond as I don´t like the death of Menele or him being a pawn of a freaking ancillae , it would be more interesting if he was now the pawn of Helena to mimick the same happening with Anabelle becoming a pawn of Menele´s side.That said my version of critias is currently hiding becuase he has devoloped metusaleah thirst and it´s looking for a way to balance his new diet or recover his old eating habits.He operates trough a child he poseses but nobody knows this and people belive him to be death after the events of under a red moon.

About Khalid and Calhourn:I like the idea of Calhourn suplanting Khalid becuase it sound like a time bomb about to explode with Nathaniel around but I don´t like him beckoned.Honestly Khalid doesnt want to be in Chicago he is only there until he finds the incomunu or a lead to Golconda just make him go of the city becuase he is an elder with a higher purpourse and make him preparate things a little bit before disaparing.

About Son as a Primogen:He is too evil for the sake of being evil to be on the primogeniture , he should be the clan Head but not on the primogeniture.

About Rosa Henandez:The gangrel have gonne to low if Rosa is the new primogen , honestly i would make she go full anarch rote and be considerated a psycho becuase she wants to hunt werewolf and well they Killed freaking critias and lodin (Oficially)

About Corwin:She should be on the primogeniture in fact if I get to told his story and devolop it I am gonna make she become a primogen after the fall of Oleary at the hands of son.Love his character devolopment.

About the new NPCs:I love a lot of them and I may end using them , Lester Knife is a WONDERFUL CHARACTER for a One Shot.

MORE LATER
                                Last edited by Leandro16; 02-06-2019, 06:59 PM.

https://www.deviantart.com/cicerondixit/gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X