Who is dis pater and what does he do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    I'd have to dig my copy of Spectres out to look, but I think I recall Hive Mind requiring a fair amount of skill to pick useful information out of the din and confusion of countless voices of nihilism, self hatred, and destructive impulse all talking at once.
    Yeah but I mean the fact that Spectres come in waves, rather then what you would expect that they wouldn't be able to handle the sight of themselves or each other. But the book portrayed it they all worked together, but when alone in the Labyrinthe they sometimes eat each other.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
      Yeah but I mean the fact that Spectres come in waves, rather then what you would expect that they wouldn't be able to handle the sight of themselves or each other. But the book portrayed it they all worked together, but when alone in the Labyrinthe they sometimes eat each other.
      In the clanbook they are portrayed that way sort of. If you hurt one up to three more can show up and have an equal chance to attack the Necromancer or the specter he summoned that was wounded.

Comment

Working...
      X