Vampire 5th Edition Character Sheets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post
    Thanks! Seems to jive with the info above. But, you think I use the Ghouls logo and symbol from V20? I could do that..
    Yep, I'm inclined to lean that way namely cause I think it will help the sheet blend well with the Clan sheets, otherwise you can just use a generic to represent anything as normal.

Ok, I have a few questions here. So, move Flaws to page 1 in place of Clan Bane? And change the current Disciplines section to Backgrounds? You don't think the sheet would need any Merits? And none of the info like Blood Surge, Mend Amount, etc? Even cutting all that, there wouldn't be room for Disciplines on page 1 if it needs to stick to the same format as disciplines are currently. Even if it was a line per discipline there might not be enough room. So, that might need to go to page 2...
    So, for moving the Flaws up to page 1 that was namely to accommodate that there wasn't really anything great to slap into the Clan Bane position that isn't needed on the Ghoul sheet and just leaving it void would look kind of crappy - so might as well have viable information available in that place. Pulling the Background over to the Discipline section was mostly tied to the fact that Ghouls need substantially less space to record Disciplines/Powers than Kindred do (at most they will likely have 3 different Disciplines, and that seems a stretch, and the highest level they will be able to get them to is 2 points, and that is again rare) and I was really hoping with that reduction in space that those could be placed into the space for the Rouse Checks and such (none of that needs to be there, Ghouls can't do any of that - they use Mortal healing times just chopped in half, that is generally easy enough to remember and doesn't need a spot for a blank since it is consistent across all Ghouls whereas with Kindred there can be variance).

Granted, if you don't think the Disciplines will fit that might all be a problem then, though the Disciplines would use exactly the same format. The would have a blank line with two dots, and then a #1 and #2 line each and that is it. So each Discipline takes about 3 lines, but we'd only be clearing 5 lines from that section so it would only really accommodate 1 Discipline. One might argue that is fine for most Ghouls, but I feel a second is probably needed. An alternate would be to include less spots for Backgrounds and place 2 truncated Discipline spots below the Backgrounds. If we go that route, and are still cutting 5 lines of space in the other area we could actually push the other area down and add in a spot for Merits above it (and below Flaws - or vice versa, put Merits on top of Flaws). That might look a little odd though.

As for possessions, I could shift it over to the right column and expand the notes section, or I could add in a spot for info on the Domitor, like on the V20 sheet...
    Oh, I forgot about the Domitor section, that could actually be really handy instead of just expanding the Notes section (which was admittedly a cop out on my part). Yea, I'd go that route.

-Red
    V20 Content: Age & Potency
    V5 Content: The Masquerade, Tzimisce and Vicissitude, Loresheet: Chicago, Resonance Flavor, Morality System
    Brand Manager, Developer at Hunters Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Red Eye View Post
      Yep, I'm inclined to lean that way namely cause I think it will help the sheet blend well with the Clan sheets, otherwise you can just use a generic to represent anything as normal.
      Ok, cool. Shouldn't be an issue.

So, for moving the Flaws up to page 1 that was namely to accommodate that there wasn't really anything great to slap into the Clan Bane position that isn't needed on the Ghoul sheet and just leaving it void would look kind of crappy - so might as well have viable information available in that place. Pulling the Background over to the Discipline section was mostly tied to the fact that Ghouls need substantially less space to record Disciplines/Powers than Kindred do (at most they will likely have 3 different Disciplines, and that seems a stretch, and the highest level they will be able to get them to is 2 points, and that is again rare) and I was really hoping with that reduction in space that those could be placed into the space for the Rouse Checks and such (none of that needs to be there, Ghouls can't do any of that - they use Mortal healing times just chopped in half, that is generally easy enough to remember and doesn't need a spot for a blank since it is consistent across all Ghouls whereas with Kindred there can be variance).

Granted, if you don't think the Disciplines will fit that might all be a problem then, though the Disciplines would use exactly the same format. The would have a blank line with two dots, and then a #1 and #2 line each and that is it. So each Discipline takes about 3 lines, but we'd only be clearing 5 lines from that section so it would only really accommodate 1 Discipline. One might argue that is fine for most Ghouls, but I feel a second is probably needed. An alternate would be to include less spots for Backgrounds and place 2 truncated Discipline spots below the Backgrounds. If we go that route, and are still cutting 5 lines of space in the other area we could actually push the other area down and add in a spot for Merits above it (and below Flaws - or vice versa, put Merits on top of Flaws). That might look a little odd though.
      Ok...so, what if we do something like this: We move flaws to the clan bane section, we take the current disciplines section, use the three spots on the left and re-format them for ghouls(two dots and 3 lines), leaving us room for a couple. Then we take the right side of the discipline section and make a little Backgrounds and Merits section, like whats on the current second page(just a line with the dots)?

I'd still need something to go in place of the checks though. Maybe I could experience to that section? Hmmm....

Also, would Ghouls needs as many boxes for Health and Willpower?

Oh, I forgot about the Domitor section, that could actually be really handy instead of just expanding the Notes section (which was admittedly a cop out on my part). Yea, I'd go that route.
      Ok, cool. I'll see what I can do!

MrGone's Character Sheets
      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Ok...so, what if we do something like this: We move flaws to the clan bane section, we take the current disciplines section, use the three spots on the left and re-format them for ghouls(two dots and 3 lines), leaving us room for a couple. Then we take the right side of the discipline section and make a little Backgrounds and Merits section, like whats on the current second page(just a line with the dots)?
        This seems like a pretty reasonable approach actually and gives more of a use to, say, an Expanded Advantages Add-on Page since there will now be a sheet not really set to accommodate that.

I'd still need something to go in place of the checks though. Maybe I could experience to that section? Hmmm....
        That should be viable based on the above changes, but I don't think it is going to eat up quite enough space compared to what is being culled from the section. With that in mind, it might still look fine regardless.

Also, would Ghouls needs as many boxes for Health and Willpower?
        Technically I don't believe they can get to a point where they would have that much Health or Willpower, but I also haven't taken the time to run the numbers and check the various marginal situations to determine an effective maximum for either of them. I'd think you could probably get away with 10 Reasonably, but on the same note you could probably just leave them as is and be fine. They'd have more than they could ever need, but you could also say it is a reminder to the Ghoul of the disparity between themselves and Kindred.

Ok, cool. I'll see what I can do!
        Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I love how quickly the V5 sheets have been filled out considering how young the Edition still is. Very cool.

I'm chewing over some things like the old worksheets as well for the ST side of things, as I think there might be some room for improvement/tweaks on those for a V5 update. I'll drop some notes when I have them ready.

-Red
        V5 Content: The Masquerade, Tzimisce and Vicissitude, Loresheet: Chicago, Resonance Flavor, Morality System

Comment

This seems like a pretty reasonable approach actually and gives more of a use to, say, an Expanded Advantages Add-on Page since there will now be a sheet not really set to accommodate that.
          Ok, cool. I'll play around with that then and see how it comes out.

That should be viable based on the above changes, but I don't think it is going to eat up quite enough space compared to what is being culled from the section. With that in mind, it might still look fine regardless.
          Cool. I'll move Experience there and we'll see how it looks.

Technically I don't believe they can get to a point where they would have that much Health or Willpower, but I also haven't taken the time to run the numbers and check the various marginal situations to determine an effective maximum for either of them. I'd think you could probably get away with 10 Reasonably, but on the same note you could probably just leave them as is and be fine. They'd have more than they could ever need, but you could also say it is a reminder to the Ghoul of the disparity between themselves and Kindred.
          Ok, I wondered. Yea, might be best(and easiest) to just leave it as-is.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I love how quickly the V5 sheets have been filled out considering how young the Edition still is. Very cool.
          Thanks! Glad I've been able to make so much stuff...plus it's been good to have help.

I'm chewing over some things like the old worksheets as well for the ST side of things, as I think there might be some room for improvement/tweaks on those for a V5 update. I'll drop some notes when I have them ready.
          Oh cool! Thanks. Yea, just let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Comment

I have the Ghoul sheets finished! I hope you like how they turned out!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9d845o11c...ctive.pdf?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zon60t3k23...ctive.pdf?dl=1

Comment

Also, there's now a more official Ministry symbol from the most recent update to the Anarch PDF.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...84/unknown.png

Comment

Originally posted by thebiglarpnerd View Post
                Also, there's now a more official Ministry symbol from the most recent update to the Anarch PDF.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...84/unknown.png
                Thanks.

I'll try to get the sheets updated soon. Kind wish I'd held on making them....ah well.

I'll let you know when they're ready.

Comment

Ok, I have the Ministry sheets updated with the new logo.

Comment

The redesigned website looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthven View Post
                      The redesigned website looks great.
                      Thanks!! Glad to hear you like it!

I'd been thinking for a bit that needed a little sprucing up, and I had someone contact me recently about doing it. They sent me some samples and I thought it looked really cool, so they helped me with the redesign. I'm pretty happy with it.

Comment

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I updated the Banu Haqim, Lasombra and Thin Blood sheets with the new graphic elements from the Chicago by Night book (Thanks to Red Eye ). I also created an alternate Ministry sheet with the new logo from CbN.
                        You can download the updated sheets here: http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/wod.html#v5

Hope you like how they turned out!

Comment

Happy to help out on that, thanks as always for making great sheets for the community!

-Red

Comment

Happy to help out on that, thanks as always for making great sheets for the community!
                            Anytime! Always glad to do it!

Comment

Working...
                            X