Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloodlines 2 Announced.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Maina View Post
    They literally had an argument with a stop sign.

    I'm not sure how much more fishmalk you can get without a literal fish involved.
    If you think that's Fishmalky, then you've obviously not seen any. Chatting with a stop sign is charmingly eccentric compared to GiViNg ThE PrInCe A wEt WiLlY and flashing the "prank" card like it's diplomatic immunity

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GenerallyConfused View Post

      If you think that's Fishmalky, then you've obviously not seen any. Chatting with a stop sign is charmingly eccentric compared to GiViNg ThE PrInCe A wEt WiLlY and flashing the "prank" card like it's diplomatic immunity
      It was a joke but a funny one.

      The rest of the game is more twisted and eccentric.


      Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by GenerallyConfused View Post

        If you think that's Fishmalky, then you've obviously not seen any. Chatting with a stop sign is charmingly eccentric compared to GiViNg ThE PrInCe A wEt WiLlY and flashing the "prank" card like it's diplomatic immunity
        "This is not a bad thing because there are worse things"?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Cifer View Post
          "This is not a bad thing because there are worse things"?
          I think it's more, "It's not bad because it's one scene in an entire game and a funny one."


          Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Cifer View Post
            "This is not a bad thing because there are worse things"?
            More because it's not bad?

            It was genuine surprise that someone thought it was Fish. I can't even think of a good analogy right now to get talking to a stop sign into the same zipcode as fishmalky....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by GenerallyConfused View Post

              More because it's not bad?

              It was genuine surprise that someone thought it was Fish. I can't even think of a good analogy right now to get talking to a stop sign into the same zipcode as fishmalky....
              My interpretation of Fishmalk is it's when the Malkavians have their craziness disrupt the drama.


              Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

              Comment


              • Comment


                • Stop sign conversations are definitely in the realm of fish malkery.


                  “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TyrannicalRabbit View Post
                    Stop sign conversations are definitely in the realm of fish malkery.

                    In the Malk's defense, they only started to argue with a very specific stop sign in Downtown.

                    Now, if they had a conversation with every stop sign they came across, that would just be crazy.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post


                      In the Malk's defense, they only started to argue with a very specific stop sign in Downtown.

                      Now, if they had a conversation with every stop sign they came across, that would just be crazy.
                      Um
                      .....okaaaay....


                      “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TyrannicalRabbit View Post

                        Um
                        .....okaaaay....
                        If the Stop Sign is talking to him, then it'd be rude not to talk to it.


                        Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

                        Comment


                        • Should have gameplay tomorrow.


                          Call me Remi. Female pronouns for me, please.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
                            Should have gameplay tomorrow.

                            Yes... Finally... We... Shall... See... What... They... Have...

                            By the way, anybody else get the impression the guy from the Malkavian trailer is the one sitting with the hand outstretched on their website?
                            Last edited by Nyrufa; 06-10-2019, 01:21 AM.

                            Comment


                            • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WwiMU2l9j8

                              New gameplay trailer.

                              Comment


                              • New extended(4 minute) trailer looks fantastic. Rooftops, characters, etc. look great. I'm sure the facial animations will improve, because right now, they're almost Horizon: Zero Dawn bad.

                                Also, bringing back Rik Schaeffer for the music was an EXCELLENT choice.

                                Color me excited.


                                I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X