X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HardestadtTheEvenYounger View Post

Well, this looks delicious.

Comment

• So if for SOME REASON you still had doubts...

"Yes, we are 4 realz doing vampire-Dishonored"

Comment

• NOSFERATU!

Comment

• So, somebody on the comments section brought up the fact that the Brujah and Malkavian clan characters seem to be boss battles of some kind.

This has me speculating that they might be the people we diablerize, when joining a clan.

Comment

• 'The one rule is not breaking the Masquerade.' Ah, good. No mention of not committing diablerie on others... Really jazzed for the game. Looking forward to seeing how much customization there is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monalfie View Post
              'The one rule is not breaking the Masquerade.' Ah, good. No mention of not committing diablerie on others... Really jazzed for the game. Looking forward to seeing how much customization there is.

Still holding out hope that we can make fat characters. Since they mentioned body types.

Would be a nice change of pace to have an overweight protagonist, for once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monalfie View Post
                'The one rule is not breaking the Masquerade.' Ah, good. No mention of not committing diablerie on others... Really jazzed for the game. Looking forward to seeing how much customization there is.

Don't be so sure the character talking (Dale) knows about the traditions of the Camarilla. Its likely he is a fellow thin blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wissenschaft View Post
                  Don't be so sure the character talking (Dale) knows about the traditions of the Camarilla. Its likely he is a fellow thin blood.
                  Well the Masquerade is an absolute.

Everything else is more like guidelines.

Diablerie is fine as long as you don't get caught or its sanctioned via Blood Hunt.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

Diablerie is fine as long as you don't get caught or its sanctioned via Blood Hunt.
                    If you're afraid of getting caught, then you haven't diablerized enough rivals!

Comment

• 20 Minutes of Gameplay Footage.

Some observations:

* I like the apartment and it's a lot nicer than anything you'd normally get in Seattle.

* The Atrium is our new club.

* BAD DANCING RETURNS!

* Without sounding sexist, Elif makes me very Thirsty. Which is appropriate for a vampire.

* She's a Tremere too. I wonder if she's House Carnae since they're the sexy vampires.

* The Nosferatu are new designs.

* Apparently, Thin Bloods of Nosferatu lineage can be horribly deformed.

* Our adventure takes us into the "Jungle" which is giving me strong Dishonored flashbacks.

* Is it weird that I'm uncomfortable beating up as many female NPCs as I am in this level?

* Slugg can be bargained with, killed, or stolen from.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

• I think the biggest question we need answered is: Will bad dancing let us gain Humanity, if we leave it alone for a few minutes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
                          I think the biggest question we need answered is: Will bad dancing let us gain Humanity, if we leave it alone for a few minutes?
                          I assume that Bad Dancing Thin Blood is the ancestor of Commander Shepard the Dhampyr.

Comment

• Huh, now I'm confused. From the looks of things, the player had Thaumaturgy and Potence, in addition to Nebulation.

A test build, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
                              Huh, now I'm confused. From the looks of things, the player had Thaumaturgy and Potence, in addition to Nebulation.

A test build, perhaps?
                              The YouTuber Outstar, who used to work in the videogame industry, said this was likely a test build where they just gave it a bunch of powers so they could show things off. It wasn't indicative of a normal character. I think it's important to keep in mind that it did say Pre-Alpha so a lot is going to be mishmashed a bit and things will likely change a great deal by release.

"The only consistent wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" ~ Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

* She's a Tremere too. I wonder if she's House Carnae since they're the sexy vampires.
                                She mentioned "the Pyramid" when talking about her organization, and wears something mimicking an alchemical symbol. House Carnae is more neo-pagan and rejects the Pyramid. So, I kind of doubt it.

Though, there seems to be some voice versus text differences there - the actual text said "my organization" while the voice said "the Pyramid." So, it could have been a mistake. And not like the necklace is any strong indication of anything. She just doesn't give a Carnae vibe at all to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X