Camarilla and Anarch guide PDF updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camarilla and Anarch guide PDF updates

Looks like they updated the V5 Camarilla and Anarch guides again with new PDFs and they are back on sale at Modiphiuos. don't know what they have changed but I will try to take a look when I can.

Glad to see them back for sale though.

Oh, and it looks like V5 is up for an Origins Award.

Alright, I did a side by side and it looks like it is primarily editing passes except for a section in the Anarch guide that was removed and replaced with a new section.

New section: Damsel wants YOU to join the Anarch Free State
    Section Removed: Is it OK to feed Vitae to a Baby?

Hopefully, these are the edits that they said they would do to keep the books in print. Since they released the PDFs again I think they are. They also updated the bundles to say (2019) so maybe it is.
    Last edited by Redwulfe; 05-08-2019, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Have they fixed the awful bookmarks?

Comment

They did work on the bookmarks. I only did a quick comparison but they're more of them than in the previous version.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know what changed. They really ought to post a change log somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
            Have they fixed the awful bookmarks?
            Supposedly, there will be a second pass. Right now, all three books are still borkmarked, though the tables of contents of the Anarch and Cam books are clickable.

Comment

Originally posted by Cifer View Post
              Supposedly, there will be a second pass. Right now, all three books are still borkmarked, though the tables of contents of the Anarch and Cam books are clickable.
              ...fucking hell, ANOTHER editing pass?

When's the last time a single TRPG book had this many post-release passes this consecutively?

Comment

When's the last time a single TRPG book had this many post-release passes this consecutively?
                Eh, I'd rather have three passes in a relatively short amount of time than one that takes forever.

Comment

Anyone know how those of us that got the pdf through DriveThruRPG can get the updated version without the nonsense baby chapter without buying it again?

Comment

Drawback of being rushed out the gate, which there were, they clearly wanted them out to last GenCo and Halloween.

If nothing worked, then let's think!

Comment

Originally posted by zahana View Post
                      Anyone know how those of us that got the pdf through DriveThruRPG can get the updated version without the nonsense baby chapter without buying it again?
                      They usually update those as well. You should be able to go to your library once they do and re download it.

Comment

Working...
                      X