• bob275
    started a topic ignore

ignore

ignore or delete

• Herr Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by bob275 View Post
    ignore or delete

Was this a reference to V5? Because if it is I wholeheartedly agree that's the advised course of action...LOL

Leave a comment:

• bob275
    replied
    Originally posted by Cifer View Post
    When it comes to looking different, you've alread got what you need: Obfuscate 3. If you want to actually change your physical shape, there's really no way around Vicissitude, though of course you don't need to learn it yourself - just find a Fiend to use it on you again.
    Also, was the Tzimisce of lower generation than you? If not, you can reverse their changes by simply spending blood as if it was aggravated damage.
    GM already said that it won't be possible for me to heal it sadly.

And I don't mind looking Roman as long as I can make myself look of different. But i would need this to happen pretty much constantly through out many scenes and stories. Which as I know isn't possible with Obfuscate. He's never changed height or weight etc

Leave a comment:

• Cifer
    replied
    When it comes to looking different, you've alread got what you need: Obfuscate 3. If you want to actually change your physical shape, there's really no way around Vicissitude, though of course you don't need to learn it yourself - just find a Fiend to use it on you again.
    Also, was the Tzimisce of lower generation than you? If not, you can reverse their changes by simply spending blood as if it was aggravated damage.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X