Ideas for Potence Powers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sagacious Gamer
    started a topic Ideas for Potence Powers?

Ideas for Potence Powers?

I'm doing a major rework of disciplines and as part of that I would like some ideas for rank 1-5 powers for Potence.

Ideally balanced both with and without Potence passively increasing strength.

My problem is that I just can't think of much as the Discipline is basically all "be stronger". So specific powers are kinda eluding me.

• Sagacious Gamer
    replied
    Originally posted by elmerg View Post
    Go look at V5, it is literally powers that aren't just 'and you hit harder'. It's various applications of that strength. You could also look at the LARP version, which also breaks Potence (and Fortitude and Celerity) into specific powers rather than just a scaling bonus.
    I have, and honestly the ability to buff those who have drunk your blood is about the only one that I like. Maybe the ignoring armor one as well.

I'm kinda half tempted to just smash a Movement of the Mind variation into Potence.

Leave a comment:

• elmerg
    replied
    Go look at V5, it is literally powers that aren't just 'and you hit harder'. It's various applications of that strength. You could also look at the LARP version, which also breaks Potence (and Fortitude and Celerity) into specific powers rather than just a scaling bonus.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X