V5 books update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V5 books update

Got one of those automated emails that the V5 Elder Bundle (V5 corebook, Anarch & Camarilla books, Storyteller screen) had updates. Naturally, no indication of which files or what changed. Anyone know?

Looks like just the bookmarks on the Camarilla and Anarch Guides, didn't Know they updated the ST screen and Corebook. I did a comparison on the two Camarilla books and it looks like that is all they did. it would not let me do a comparison on the Anarch guide so I will look later.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwulfe View Post
      Looks like just the bookmarks on the Camarilla and Anarch Guides, didn't Know they updated the ST screen and Corebook. I did a comparison on the two Camarilla books and it looks like that is all they did. it would not let me do a comparison on the Anarch guide so I will look later.
      Thanks! I’ll get those two, then. The main book seems to have the same filename - with the 22 Oct 2018 date.

Comment

Hey, I've never had a storyteller screen, like ever... what is on the far right panel (as you look at the info)? I just want to know what kind of stuff is on it and the pic form Modiphius gives me a good idea on the other pieces... I'm just curious (and thinking about buying one).

Comment

I'm looking at broad generalities. Not specifics... I'm probably buying the damn thing, anyways... I wish there was a PDF version (since my players aren't going to be local).

Comment

The right-most panel includes: Ranged Combat modifiers, Crippling Injury table, Social Damage modifiers, Weapon Damage table, Armor table, and Hunting Ground difficulties

give or take

Also, Modiphius-Lloyd confirmed "the update was to fix the broken bookmarks within the Anarch book" on their own forum.

He Who Should Not Speak!

Comment

So there's actual game information now?

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by LimeFlavored View Post
                Hey, I've never had a storyteller screen, like ever... what is on the far right panel (as you look at the info)? I just want to know what kind of stuff is on it and the pic form Modiphius gives me a good idea on the other pieces... I'm just curious (and thinking about buying one).

The ST Screen is really worth it. IT has every chart in the book all in one easy to reference 4-section screen. It's sturdy as hell too, or at least mine is.

Comment

I actually bought the PDF from Modiphius. It took some hunting but I figured they HAD to have a digital version. I’m very pleased with my purchase and glad I dove in.

Comment

Working...
                  X