Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added one.

https://www.storytellersvault.com/pr...er-from-Beyond

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
      Thanks.

Edit: I may revisit the subject in the future, and add player options. It will depend on my schedule.

From the cutting room floor;
      • Mason decides it is time to join his family in the deep, dark waters. He arranges for a soirée on the Emma. At least one member of the Chicago court is present; possibly Annabelle or Critias. A few other movers and shakers are also present, and this may include the PCs. Those in attendance enjoy a night on the boat of few miles off shore – the lights of Chicago twinkle in the distance. Once hungry chulorviah surround the boat in the night dark waters Mason scuttles the yacht, sabotages the engines, and breaks the radio. Mason then jumps into the water. The vampires on the Emma cannot drown. However, none are as adept as fighting in the waters as are the chulorviah.
      Last edited by Grumpy RPG Reviews; 07-15-2019, 03:26 PM. Reason: Woodville made me do it.

Comment

Working...
      X