Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So which NPC would you like to get more canon info on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So which NPC would you like to get more canon info on?

As per the title, I'd love to get more of an idea of what Montano have been up to the past few centuries. He kind of got short changed compared to most of the rest of Children of the Inquisition.

* Lucita

* The NPCs of Gary, Indiana

Big surprise, I'm sure.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

* The NPCs of Gary, Indiana
      Good shout, though at least we got a bit on Juggler and Mobius recently.

One I forgot was Qufur am-Heru

https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Qufur_am-Heru

There's a lot there just begging to be developed.

Comment

Azaneal and Goratrix.

Comment

The Scorpion King

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
            Big surprise, I'm sure.
            yea, big surprise

for me it would be

Szechenyi Jolán (Tzimisce)
            Justine Chen (Toreador)
            Cairo (Ravnos)

especially Cairo, I can't be at peace until they tell me if she's alive or dead
            Last edited by Pleiades; 07-22-2019, 05:54 PM.

-

Comment

Originally posted by Pleiades View Post

yea, big surprise

for me it would be

Szechenyi Jolán (Tzimisce)
              Justine Chen (Toreador)
              Cairo (Ravnos)

especially Cairo, I can't be at peace until they tell me if she's alive or dead
              There's quite a few of the Montreal packs I'd like to know more about, we get a little in Beckett's Jyhad Diary but only about the main players.

Comment

I would also like to know what Goratrix is doing, assuming he survived and is active. And I am interested in Vykos, and what he is doing after being (somewhat) freed of the Founder and Dracon.

Comment

* The Second Generation
                  * The Third Generation
                  * Minos
                  * Altamira
                  * Josua Cambridge
                  * Sebastian Wolcott
                  * Rachel Evans
                  * Cohn Rose

... just for starters.

UPDATE: And all the ones I'm working on for my own games; it would be great if someone ELSE would do all my work for me.

Comment

* Ayisha from the Red List because I love anyone who mass produces Noddist literature.

* Monica Black the childe of Marcus Vitel.

* What Marcus Vitel is up to now himself.

* Anatole

* Isaac Abrams, Damsel, and other Bloodlines NPCs.

* Kirsten Bellamy
                    Last edited by CTPhipps; 07-22-2019, 09:08 PM.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Alessio Rinaldi, he is just so interesting but all we get about him is a profile in the Malkavian Clanbook.

Edit: I very much like to hear more about Italian Kindred Society that isn't narrowed down to "Giovanni here, keep out."
                      Last edited by Shawarbaaz; 07-22-2019, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Callisti & Callisto / Prince Alexandra, Inconnu of millennia old according to Rebekah (Children of the Night and Clanbook Toreador)

Balthazar, the Ventrue methuselah (Dark Ages Companion)

Boukephos, specially on how he died in the Sabbat crusade on the east coast

Augustin, sire of Calebros, how he managed to meet the Inconnu (Clan Novel Nosferatu)

Yima, the uncursed Nosferatu (LS4)

Lady Regina Blake, childe of Victoria Ash (Victorian Age Trilogy)

Djavakhi, sire of Noriz (Dark Ages Tzimisce novel)

"Ruthven" or Lambach Ruthven, 4th generation childe of the Eldest

The Black Mother / Marizhavashti Kali, childe of Dracian who resides in southern France (Clanbook Ravnos revised)

Amaravati, childe of al-Ashrad (Clanbook Assamite revised)

Enheduanna, grandsire of Drenis (Lair of the Hidden) historical figure, the first known author in the world, daughter of Sargon of Akkad

"The Dead Man", childe of Constancia, resides in New Orleans IIRC (Clan Novel Giovanni)

Diego Giovanni, 6th generation Giovanni (Clanbook Giovanni revised)

Astrid Thomas, childe of Etrius (Encyclopaedia Vampirica)

Lucidus, he beat Tremere when they were both mages (House of Tremere)

Pard, sire of Arnulf, probably among the eldest Gangrel around (Transylvania by Night, Clanbook Gangrel revised)

The Widows pack from Montreal by Night.

And many more, but this are the one I'm most interested in.

- Saga
                        Last edited by Saga; 07-23-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

All the ancients but mainly:

Ur-shulgi. I want to know if he is the unnamed baali. I also want to know more about his relationship with Haqim. Is Ur-shulgi really his herald or is he full of shit? Did he eat Haqim? Or maybe he is Haqim! Lots of stories could be told around their relationship.

Haqim. There are a lot of mysteries around this guy. i would love to know more about him.

Enoch. I want to know what happend after he got releases in BJD. Could he be the one behind the Beckoning?

Saulot. I want to know to more about his plan to awaken Caine as mentionend in BJD. Is he friend or foe of Caine? What's his endgame plan?

Caine. Is he real or just a myth? And if he is real what has he been up to all this time.

Comment

Originally posted by blackshade View Post

Caine. Is he real or just a myth? And if he is real what has he been up to all this time.
                            I wouldn't be surprised if we find out Caine is not the first vampire but just the first vampire to organize things.

Comment

As most elders traveled to Asia in V5, I hope to see current backgrounds to Suleiman ibn Abdullah (Lasombra founder of the Ashirra), Sophoniba (Sultan of Tunisia) and her enigmatic sire, who could probably be a childer of Enimachia (it supposedly being childe of Michael the Patriarch or be Salianna herself, who was quite forgotten after Dark Ages: Vampire).

- Saga

Comment

Working...
                              X