Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So which NPC would you like to get more canon info on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A mix of individual bloodline members. There has been a tendency to publish bloodlines as a concept, then neglect to present canon npcs belonging to them.

Where are the Old Clan Tzimisce? Molochim? Danava? Noiad?

Comment

Originally posted by Nosimplehiway View Post
      A mix of individual bloodline members. There has been a tendency to publish bloodlines as a concept, then neglect to present canon npcs belonging to them.

Where are the Old Clan Tzimisce? Molochim? Danava? Noiad?

The first Old Clan Tzimisce appeared in Caine's Chosen: The Black Hand. The molochim is not a bloodline but a lineage of the Baali, who are descended from Moloch, one of the three Baali progenitors. One Danava NPC appear in V20s Dark Ages Companion section of "The Domain of Mangaluru". On the Noiad, you are right, no NPC has ever been published beyond those nameless who attacked Captian-Archon Kliest ship in Lasombra Trilogy.

- Saga

Comment

Wilhelmina Harker

Comment

Originally posted by Frontline989 View Post
          Wilhelmina Harker

Is she a vampire in the World of Darkness?!

- Saga

Comment

-Lucita et Maria Sandoza (and contrary to CTPhipps, I enjoy her more since her beginnings in the Sabbat, and because I enjoy seing her claiming the mantle of dear papa Moncada, albeit reluctantly)
            -Beatrice l’Angou, one of my favorite NPC ever (with Lucita)
            -Mostly all the packs of Montreal by Night, and first among them, the Librarians ^^
            -Victoria Ash, because we cannot have too much of a good thing ^^
            -Lady Regina Blake, childe of Victoria Ash (Victorian Age Trilogy)
            -Djavakhi, sire of Noriz (Dark Ages Tzimisce novel)
            -Lambach Ruthven, 4th generation childe of the Eldest
            -Astrid Thomas, childe of Etrius (Encyclopaedia Vampirica)
            -Grimgroth, because I’m certain it’s one of his genius ideas that brought the SI on the Vienna’s chantry of the Tremere (and as always, he must be alive and deep in the shadows surrounding one of his blunder)
            -François Villon, « the act of Paris » ^^ (and well, I’m french…)
            -Eliezer de Polianco, Boukephos, Montano and Polonia, for the Lasombra
            -Goratrix, of course ^^
            -Monica Black
            -Vykos

For most of them, it’s mainly having an update as far as V5 is concerned. But for some, it’s because we are lacking relevant infos ^^

Comment

Magda from the Lhiannan but I'm not counting on it
              and I'd love updated on some of the cast from Montreal by Night and maybe Black Wallace

Lost Tribes Gaming:
              Cyberpunk 2020 Phoenix:1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month 6pm to 9pm AZ time (-7GMT)
              http://www.twitch.tv/losttribesgaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Saga View Post

Is she a vampire in the World of Darkness?!

- Saga
                Yes, she's the author of the beginning fiction in the V5 corebook.

Comment

But yes, on my end, I'm not so interested in the hordes of elders so much as modern favorites.

Kevin Jackson's transformation and Anita Wainwrights over, say, Lord So and So of the Black Hand.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by Darthpalpy View Post
                    -Lucita et Maria Sandoza (and contrary to CTPhipps, I enjoy her more since her beginnings in the Sabbat, and because I enjoy seing her claiming the mantle of dear papa Moncada, albeit reluctantly)
                    -Beatrice l’Angou, one of my favorite NPC ever (with Lucita)
                    -Mostly all the packs of Montreal by Night, and first among them, the Librarians ^^
                    -Lady Regina Blake, childe of Victoria Ash (Victorian Age Trilogy)
                    -Djavakhi, sire of Noriz (Dark Ages Tzimisce novel)
                    -Astrid Thomas, childe of Etrius (Encyclopaedia Vampirica)
                    -Grimgroth, because I’m certain it’s one of his genius ideas that brought the SI on the Vienna’s chantry of the Tremere (and as always, he must be alive and deep in the shadows surrounding one of his blunder)
                    -Eliezer de Polianco, Boukephos, Montano and Polonia, for the Lasombra
                    -Goratrix, of course ^^
                    -Monica Black
                    -Vykos

For most of them, it’s mainly having an update as far as V5 is concerned. But for some, it’s because we are lacking relevant infos ^^
                    I'm really enjoying your list. Have to completely agree on the packs of Montreal. The book is too perfect (NPC wise), I narrow it down to the Widows pack, but every single entry of the NPC section is perfect!

- Saga
                    Last edited by Saga; 07-23-2019, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Bad timing given what happens in 5th Edition, though.

I'm not sure I want to see what happens when she cheats or tries to kill her 2400 year old husband as she seems to already be contemplating in the Camarilla.

Join the Camarilla!

FYI - He showed up in LA by Night recently.

-Monica Black
                      Ditto!

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

Bad timing given what happens in 5th Edition, though.
                        Maria Sandoza is still out there, plus she is not the only childe of Ambrosio Luis Monçada, there's a previous childer than Lucia named Fulgencio d'Idalia.

I'm not sure I want to see what happens when she cheats or tries to kill her 2400 year old husband as she seems to already be contemplating in the Camarilla.
                        Last time I checked, she was in Savannah being killed by Okulos (though Ari Marmell's Gehenna: The Final Night didn't actually happened in V5).

FYI - He showed up in LA by Night recently.
                        As far as I know LA by Night is NOT canon.

-Monica Black

Ditto!
                        Monica Black was decapitated in the Clan Novels (Tzimisce IIRC) and her head was delivered to Marcus Vitel during the siege. Though Cynthia Black remains (at least her death was not recalled)

.- Saga

Comment

Well, for Lucita, I'll see her as a light (pun intended) in the darkness for the many Lasombra who would spit in the face of a Camarilla prince, because they are Lasombra, after all, and no lapdog to any other clan, those who were too intelligent not to see that Polonia Crusade was a s...storm waiting to happen, and those whose paths forbid them to even consider joining the "humane" "kindred". (And in those all the Lasombra mystics, because you cannot masturbate yourself every night with the power of the Abyss without staying in the side of humanity for too long).
                          But I coud see her based in Montreal with her sister, were the more eschatological and thoughtfull caïnites are ^^ (for members of the Sword of Caïn).
                          It would be a "Status Quo 2.0", marching on the road of those who paved the way for the Sabbat at the Black Monastery. (Great ritae, less shovelheads ^^)
                          But that's a discussion for another thread ^^

Comment

Re: Victoria Ash

Victoria Ash is now married to Tegyrius as a way of binding the Banu Haqim to the Camarilla in what was called the Vermillion Wedding. She's also the primary narrator of the Camarilla V5 supplement.

Victor Ash also made an appearance in LA By Night where she conducted a massacre of its entire guest selection as a way to end the Dead Man's Party.

Isaac Abrams said this was a BIT out of character for her.

Re: LA By Night

Jason Carl, current head of White Wolf development, has said it is. Mind you, that might be cheating but he is the Regent of Caine right now.

Re: Monica and Cynthia Black

Cynthia was the one killed. Not surprising since she was part of the Tal'Mah'Ra and they were considered to be radioactive.

Well, for Lucita, I'll see her as a light (pun intended) in the darkness for the many Lasombra who would spit in the face of a Camarilla prince, because they are Lasombra, after all, and no lapdog to any other clan, those who were too intelligent not to see that Polonia Crusade was a s...storm waiting to happen, and those whose paths forbid them to even consider joining the "humane" "kindred". (And in those all the Lasombra mystics, because you cannot masturbate yourself every night with the power of the Abyss without staying in the side of humanity for too long).
                            But I coud see her based in Montreal with her sister, were the more eschatological and thoughtfull caïnites are ^^ (for members of the Sword of Caïn).
                            It would be a "Status Quo 2.0", marching on the road of those who paved the way for the Sabbat at the Black Monastery. (Great ritae, less shovelheads ^^)
                            But that's a discussion for another thread ^^
                            Well we know how I feel about Lucita in the Sabbat.

But yes, I consider her the embodiment of the Anarch ideology before the Anarchs existed. "Bow to no one. Make no one bow to you."
                            Last edited by CTPhipps; 07-23-2019, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Re: Victoria Ash

Victoria Ash is now married to Tegyrius as a way of binding the Banu Haqim to the Camarilla in what was called the Vermillion Wedding. She's also the primary narrator of the Camarilla V5 supplement.

Victor Ash also made an appearance in LA By Night where she conducted a massacre of its entire guest selection as a way to end the Dead Man's Party.

Isaac Abrams said this was a BIT out of character for her.

Re: LA By Night

Jason Carl, current head of White Wolf development, has said it is. Mind you, that might be cheating but he is the Regent of Caine right now.

Re: Monica and Cynthia Black

Cynthia was the one killed. Not surprising since she was part of the Tal'Mah'Ra and they were considered to be radioactive.

I definitely hope Lucita will become the foremost Sabbat hunter in the world. Someone to exterminate the mysterious and monstrous Sabbat that have abandoned to the Beast.

Like Anatole, I was hoping she wasn't lost to the Humanitaes.

That may be a lost cause, though.

But yes, I consider her the embodiment of the Anarch ideology before the Anarchs existed. "Bow to no one. Make no one bow to you."
                              Aww yeah, forgot about that one (V5 is not on my mind canon wise). Tegyrius is a contemporary of Zarathustra, Phaedyme and Dexicos. He also claims that his sire was a kindred embraced in the Second City (Cb-A revised), later in V20 we have his name (Anath), probably third after Mancheaka and ur-Shulgi.

On Jason Carl's claim, I'd say PROVE IT in the upcoming books (though I believe him, huge respect for the guy... that means I have to see a humongous amount of hours of LA by Night to update my archives, and btw, Cynthia Marie would be an amazing Lucita)

It is really hard for me to find about whose head Vykos delivered to Prince Vitel right now, but tomorrow I'll confirm this (honestly, I'm reading gibberish) but I always thought it was Monica. I'd really doubt Cynthia would expose herself to get caught by a crusade she knew it was coming (Black Hand membership)

- Saga

Comment

Well I'm a proof-reader for the re-released Clan Novels so I can tell you that they never said whether it was Cynthia or Monica in those books. So it could be either of them.

But Marcus Vitel knew Cynthia was Black Hand, was working with the Sabbat invading his city, and probably insisted on disposing of her.

And funny you should ask about Cynthia Marie as Lucita.

She played Lucita in a Flashback to the French Revolution (BD Walters played Karsh).

Here's her costume for it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-5JdW6U...name=4096x4096
                                Last edited by CTPhipps; 07-23-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X