Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So which NPC would you like to get more canon info on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumpy RPG Reviews View Post

Well, Lodin's back without being a wraith.
    True. There was a lot of fascinating mystery about the character despite the fact he seemed fairly straightforward in previous editions.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Though they did say that his head was ripped off. Though that may have been retconed form CbN2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwulfe View Post

Though they did say that his head was ripped off. Though that may have been retconed form CbN2nd.
        That's assuming it was the real Lodin.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

*cereal guy spitting meme*

- Saga

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

That's assuming it was the real Lodin.

I meant Garwood Marshall, sorry I was not clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwulfe View Post

I meant Garwood Marshall, sorry I was not clear.
              "oh"... (*Saitama meme*)

- Saga

Comment

1) Aludian Thex, his name keeps popping everywhere in the 20 anniversary edition (Wyrm Book, Wraith, Beckett Diary, Children of the Revolution and so on).

An infernalist Lasombra Methuselah who is also in contact with the Hierarchy and with the Board of the Pentex? Yeah, tell me more.

2) Harold the Zettler, we know what he is doing these days, but his past is quite the mistery, even if Tome of Secrets gave some hints about it.

3)Erik Eigermann, the least developed of the Ventrue Methuselah

4) Boukephos name was famous among the Lasombra, but he has almost little to none coverage

5) John Diamond, Pontifex of North America

6) Altamira, the Brujah founder of Carthage

7) Zhou, a mysterious character in the background of Montreal by Night

Comment

Originally posted by blackshade View Post

Ur-shulgi. I want to know if he is the unnamed baali. I also want to know more about his relationship with Haqim. Is Ur-shulgi really his herald or is he full of shit? Did he eat Haqim? Or maybe he is Haqim! Lots of stories could be told around their relationship.
                  Ur-Shulgi secrets are today much more clear since BJD resumed the origin that were originally cut from the Assamite Clanbook. Besides the writer of the Assamite Clanbook more ore less confirmed what most people suspected about the Herald.

The current situation look like these:

1)He is one of the many Baali founders, the Baal the Destroyer described in the Revised Stortyteller handbook and the Slave boy brought back to the second city (Children of the Night).

2) He came from the First Tribe tha generated the Baali and his soul was already marked for damnation. He was embraced by Haqim to unite the Baali and fight them in the open ( removed text from the Assamite Clanbook and now BJD).

3)Probably he was a widderslainte (from the phrasing of the prophecy made by Sarah Schneider), and for sure he was the greatest expert in the Assamite Clan of Dark Thaumaturgy (V20 Dark Ages).

4)His hostility towards religions is probably more related to the clan weakness of the Baali (Faith and faith symbols), this was confirmed by the writer of the Assamite Clanbook.

5)Currently it doesn't seem he is acting on behalf of Haqim, but he's moving toward a more sinister agenda, maybe related with the resurgence of Nergal in Mexico City and the creation of the Well of Sacrifice of Costantinople made by Mari/Michael (BJD) or with the awakening the of the First Well at Ashur (V20 Black Hand).
                  V20 made quite the effort to put back the Baali at the center of the Metaplot.
                  Last edited by Undead rabbit; 07-27-2019, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead rabbit View Post

7) Zhou, a mysterious character in the background of Montreal by Night

I'm drawing a bit of a blank, were they someone's sire?

Comment

Originally posted by Zorin001 View Post

I'm drawing a bit of a blank, were they someone's sire?
                      Not really. He was a taoist demon hunter in life. His sire and clan/bloodline is unknown. He knew stuff about the demon Metathiax that no other Shepherd of Caine could possibly deciphered. He faked his death in NYC to further study how to destroy the demon without interference. Left paintings behind with ley lines the demon had yet to corrupt. [MtbN, pg. 119]

- Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Saga View Post

Not really. He was a taoist demon hunter in life. His sire and clan/bloodline is unknown. He knew stuff about the demon Metathiax that no other Shepherd of Caine could possibly deciphered. He faked his death in NYC to further study how to destroy the demon without interference. Left paintings behind with ley lines the demon had yet to corrupt. [MtbN, pg. 119]

- Saga
                        There's a lot of characters, especially in 2nd edition, who seemed like they were being built up for bigger things but never reappeared.

Like this guy:

https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Hedeon_Yaroslavich

Who knows, maybe he's become a big noise with the Sabbat in flux in V5.

I'd love to get more information on the Children of the Dracon and what they are up to now, especially if the Dracon is now up and awake.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorin001 View Post

There's a lot of characters, especially in 2nd edition, who seemed like they were being built up for bigger things but never reappeared.

Like this guy:

https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Hedeon_Yaroslavich

Who knows, maybe he's become a big noise with the Sabbat in flux in V5.

I'd love to get more information on the Children of the Dracon and what they are up to now, especially if the Dracon is now up and awake.
                          Yeah, exactly, but it is obvious that V5 can't cover up every single angle of the 200 books they have of backstory. Perhaps I'll make a list of the "Where are they now NPCs". At least Righteous Endeavor appeared in Gehenna The Final Night.

- Saga
                          Last edited by Saga; 07-27-2019, 10:25 AM.

Comment

I'll second the suggestions of Montano and Mina Harker.

Other vampires I'd like to find out more about include Kyle Strathcona, Marie-Ange Gagnon and Yitzak from Montreal By Night, Blaise CarĂªme from New York by Night, and Durga Syn from Children of the Inquisition.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead rabbit View Post
                              Besides the writer of the Assamite Clanbook more ore less confirmed what most people suspected about the Herald.
                              Can you point to a site or page where this is confirmed?

Comment

Can you point to a site or page where this is confirmed?
                                I'm pretty sure it's not confirmed out of universe.

Sort of Jalan and Karsh.

Comment

Working...
                                X