No announcement yet.

[V5] Players Handbook - What do you want to see

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd also like to see some info on how the modern night vampires view or interact with the other major denizens of the World of Darkness, especially the Werewolves and Mages, but also Changelings and Wraiths (though I'm guessing well see some of that in the Hecata section of Cults of the Blood Gods).

Comment

Originally posted by Robert D View Post
      I'd also like to see some info on how the modern night vampires view or interact with the other major denizens of the World of Darkness, especially the Werewolves and Mages, but also Changelings and Wraiths (though I'm guessing well see some of that in the Hecata section of Cults of the Blood Gods).
      This is a good request. The classic WoD always had the feature of the splats not working well together. Some shifts could make them easier to use together.

Comment

I really liked the way CoD did it, Mage the Awakening seemed really prepared to it. But I also love the CoD games and scenarios so I'm biased.
        Which makes me wonder how the Storyteller 5th edition will do with the other games, I think the Hunger system will work awesomely in their way with Rage, Paradox, Angst....
        But back to topic, I hope more Convictions, Merits and Flaws and more generic and usable Loresheets show up in the Players Handbook. They are all great systems, just need more options.

Comment

I would like to see more Photographs like in the Core Rulebook as art. I wont say it was all good but the Brujah headshot and Ventrue photos really stand out for me. I would like to see the photos portray a greater diversity of each clans themes though. I am pretty sure not all Brujah wear leather, ripped jeans and have tatts.

I realize I may be in a minority here on this one but some of the photos were really great.

Comment

I would like to see more Photographs too. Though IMHO the ones for the Nosferatu were way too pretty. It was nice seeing some women Nos though. I would like to see the Photos/artwork line up better with the Clan Flaw.

More example Convictions and esp Touchstones would be great.

Any Idea of what book will include Necromancy? and how it will be handled. ie Will they merge it with Blood Sorcery? or something more akin to previous editions.

Comment

Necromancy will be merged with Oblivion, and will show up in both the Player's Guide and Cults.

Comment

Working...
              X