Gehenna wars as a setting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gehenna wars as a setting

I received the camarilla book for my birthday and have been reading through it. I am partway through the gehenna wars chapter and I thought, holy cow what a fantastic setting! We have sabbat packs of ignoring the masquerade, a plethora of elders, religious craziness all wrapped up in a single place. A Jerusalem or baghdad campaign seems fascinating. Yet scrolling through the forums, it doesn't seem like there is much discussed about it as a possibility. What do you guys think?

Originally posted by RadioFreeDeath View Post
    I received the camarilla book for my birthday and have been reading through it. I am partway through the gehenna wars chapter and I thought, holy cow what a fantastic setting! We have sabbat packs of ignoring the masquerade, a plethora of elders, religious craziness all wrapped up in a single place. A Jerusalem or baghdad campaign seems fascinating. Yet scrolling through the forums, it doesn't seem like there is much discussed about it as a possibility. What do you guys think?
    I think it's a fascinating potential setting and I've used it as a place for some Indiana Jones-esque vampiric adventures.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by RadioFreeDeath View Post
      Actually I fully agree with you, I was crossing my Fingers we would get that as a setting, or even incorporate Gehenna as a side theme throughout the different books. I was hoping for this before I even found out they were going to do a Chicago kickstarter.

I hope Gehenna Wars touches as far south as Cairo because I loved that Cairo By Night book!

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Working...
      X