Where was the second city?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saga View Post
    Archaeologists are lately excavating sites that would further place civilization earlier than even Gobleki Tepe, so we still don't know exactly how old humanity is.

- Saga
    It depends on the definition of the words "civilization" and "humanity". Oldest known artifacts are about 3.300.000-3.500.000 (3.7M by some newest datas) years old and they weren't made by Homo Sapiens. The earliest signs of highly organized societies can be traced back to the 13th millennium BC.

Comment

I have always felt the second City was less a place and more a historical age where the Antediluvians and their childer ruled and fought through various mesopotamian city states and tribal groups. I came to this conclusion after reading the Revised Toreadore Clan Book. It isn't cannon, just my impression.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Wilson View Post
        I have always felt the second City was less a place and more a historical age where the Antediluvians and their childer ruled and fought through various mesopotamian city states and tribal groups. I came to this conclusion after reading the Revised Toreadore Clan Book. It isn't cannon, just my impression.
        In my spare time today - it was a mostly busy day for me - I thought about it and decided if the issue ever came up in my games, then Gobleki Tepe is the ruins of the Second City, and whatever remains of Irem is the ruins of the First City. However, Chris that is a solid insight. Kudos. It matches a lot of vampire history and behavior.

Comment

Working...
        X