False Vitel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Vitel

BJD has an plot hook: " Vitel is not Vitel. Bell was correct — he did execute the Prince. The being posing as Marcus Vitel is clearly an elder Lasombra possessed of great talent for Obtenebration, and nobody but Sir Talley knows the deceiver’s identity. For his part, Talley remains quietly satisfied as he loyally serves." Chicago V5 states this: "I wasn’t the only one to see Him out there. Some claim to have encountered Him in Libya, others in Afghanistan. There’s even a report of His presence in Sicily, and some claim the so-called Emperor of D.C. is just Him in another form."
    So, who could it be?

Holy shit ! Montano?

Comment

Originally posted by trueann View Post
      BJD has an plot hook: " Vitel is not Vitel. Bell was correct — he did execute the Prince. The being posing as Marcus Vitel is clearly an elder Lasombra possessed of great talent for Obtenebration, and nobody but Sir Talley knows the deceiver’s identity. For his part, Talley remains quietly satisfied as he loyally serves." Chicago V5 states this: "I wasn’t the only one to see Him out there. Some claim to have encountered Him in Libya, others in Afghanistan. There’s even a report of His presence in Sicily, and some claim the so-called Emperor of D.C. is just Him in another form."
      So, who could it be?
      I prefer to think of it as the original recipe Vitel because Bell is 100 years old and while Cristof HAS killed ancient Methuselah, I think Vitel knew how to escape that group.

Other possible identities for Vitel?

It could be Gratiano, possessed by Lasombra

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

The implication seems to be that it's the Lasombra Antediluvian.

Comment

Originally posted by HardestadtTheEvenYounger View Post
          The implication seems to be that it's the Lasombra Antediluvian.
          Well that's one theory.

I doubt the LA would be ruling over Washington DC for funsies.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

I prefer to think of it as the original recipe Vitel because Bell is 100 years old and while Cristof HAS killed ancient Methuselah, I think Vitel knew how to escape that group.

Other possible identities for Vitel?

It could be Gratiano, possessed by Lasombra
            I would be very interested in Gratiano's take on recent Clan developments

Comment

Originally posted by Zorin001 View Post

I would be very interested in Gratiano's take on recent Clan developments
              I think Gratiano hasn't existed as anything than Lasombra's Hand Puppet for millennia. It's why he didn't rise very high in the Sabbat. He's off in a corner whenever not being used.

Comment

I think Gratiano hasn't existed as anything than Lasombra's Hand Puppet for millennia. It's why he didn't rise very high in the Sabbat. He's off in a corner whenever not being used.
                Be interesting if it was a Critias situation where the bonds suddenly break and if there's anything of him left he realises he's been used for the past 500 years.

Saying that I don't think he's long for the world once the Lasombra as a whole deduce that their Eldest isn't as dead as he said it was.

Comment

Mind you, I'm inclined to think the "thing" that Moncada worshiped in his catedral was probably the Lasombra Antediluvian.

So Lasombra had all his bases covered in dominating his clan.

Comment

I doubt the LA would be ruling over Washington DC for funsies.
                    Why not? Everyone needs a hobby.

Comment

I gotta side with CTPhipps on this one - just running the USA feels like it would be slumming for the Lasombra Founder. But the Vitel thing might be a sock-puppet it runs in its spare time.

Comment

Poor old Vitel. All he's ever really wanted is to not be someone else's puppet.

Matthew Dawkins
                        In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Patreon: http://https://www.patreon.com/matthewdawkins

Comment

Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post
                          Sybil, the Shadow Queen

Comment

Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post
                            Easily spoken but the greatest of all quests in Vampire: The Masquerade.

Comment

Wait, wasn't Gratiano embraced in Renaissance Italy? I thought he was the youngest 4th generation Lasombra, not one of the clan's methuselahs.

Comment

Working...
                              X