No announcement yet.

False Vitel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is, or was, a Methuselah by his generation and relative power, not by his age.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt the Bruins fan View Post

Wait, wasn't Gratiano embraced in Renaissance Italy? I thought he was the youngest 4th generation Lasombra, not one of the clan's methuselahs.
      He was, in fact, Embraced in 1130 A.D.

So rounding for numbers, he was more like Lasombra's Hand Puppet for 600 years because he committed diablerie of the Lasombra Antediluvian (allegedly) in 1413.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Ah thanks, so he's a couple centuries older than the max I thought. Interesting, what I dimly recalled about his backstory sounded more like he was breathing in the Renaissance rather than the High Middle Ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt the Bruins fan View Post
          Ah thanks, so he's a couple centuries older than the max I thought. Interesting, what I dimly recalled about his backstory sounded more like he was breathing in the Renaissance rather than the High Middle Ages.
          He was old enough to make it "seem" to be not completely ridiculous he was leading the Anarch Revolt on the East Side of Europe as well as making deals with the Assamites.

Back then, Neonates could do squat.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Working...
          X