Chicago Folio/Let the Streets Run Red blues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Folio/Let the Streets Run Red blues

So got really excited to see Chicago Folios and Let the Streets run red get out of Manuscript approval and decided to see how long Chicago by Night took from about the same point. I really shouldn't have done that. it took about 8 months to go from Manuscript approval to Backer PDF. If these two take as long we are looking at the end of March before we see the books. Very sad.

I know that the books will be great and when the time is over I will be very happy with these products but the wait between getting the V5 books and getting more content has been a gruelling one. Lots of stuff is in the pipes so I know I have to wait but I really would love to get some more material to devour. Not trying to gripe and I really am not trying to push just looking to get my sadness off my chest.

My group is getting ready to chronicle re-start as we have more info to play in Chicago and was really hoping to have all of the Chicago material before we do that. Maybe I will convert the old material and run them Though some of the legacy stuff as we wait though one of my players wants to play ministry so that may not work.

Matthew Dawkins said it was about two to three months until their release a couple of weeks ago.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

I would hope so but I’m not putting faith in that so I can be pleasantly surprised. at least we may get some cults of the Blood Gods material through Backer kit when the Kickstarter hits.

My main reason for my inpatients is to see what they did with my character submission so it is truly more of a nitpick and not a nessecity. Though I really want to see Gary.
      Last edited by Redwulfe; 08-12-2019, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Here are the chapters Matthew Dawkins posted a list of on his Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Could we be getting...A MODIUS LORESHEET!?

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

There's a few reasons we don't confirm deadlines Sometimes it's so we can release a book earlier than expected, sometimes it's to give us the room we need to make a book as perfect as can be.

Matthew Dawkins
          In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Patreon: http://https://www.patreon.com/matthewdawkins

Comment

Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post
            There's a few reasons we don't confirm deadlines Sometimes it's so we can release a book earlier than expected, sometimes it's to give us the room we need to make a book as perfect as can be.
            You delivered Chicago by Night a little early too.

All the while doing like 30 other projects.

I don't know how you guys do it.
            Last edited by CTPhipps; 08-13-2019, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Stay strong comrades, stay strong! We can weather this! (Meanwhile, checking the forums every two minutes).

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthven View Post
                Stay strong comrades, stay strong! We can weather this! (Meanwhile, checking the forums every two minutes).
                Who volunteers to be the Dickensonian orphan who presses his nose to the glass to watch them work?

Comment

But no, seriously, they've exceeded their timeline for everything and have a bunch of really great new projects.

Everyone should be patient.

Comment

Working...
                  X