Did you guys used Lilith Apostle's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you guys used Lilith Apostle's?

So,i have an unpopular opinion to share,I actually think Gehenna is Kinda cool, a 6/10 for me. One of my favorite aspects of it were Lilith's Apostles,the seven extra antedilluvians that follow her. My favorite of the bunch is Illyes,the original Brujah clan founder in the Fair is Four scenario.
    Have you guys ever used them both by running Fair is Foul and in other games?

I've never run that scenario and don't know how to use them in any other situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy RPG Reviews View Post
      I've never run that scenario and don't know how to use them in any other situation.
      You could use them as part of the Inconnu

Comment

Sorry, if I could tear out Fair Is Foul without ruining the binding on my copy of the book, I would. I'm at a loss to think of one element in that scenario that I liked.

Comment

I have not run a specific Gehenna scenario, but I have had various scholarly NPC's in my game believe that the scenarios presented in the book (Such as feast or Foul) are how Gehanna will come about, so I have a character that believes Lilith's Apostles are real and will be a part of the end times. This way it feels like i am giving a nod or easter egg to the metaplot (or possible metaplot) without actually having it inhibit my game.

Comment

Working...
          X