About Erik Eigermann and Ilse Reinegger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Erik Eigermann and Ilse Reinegger

Do anyone recall them being mentioned in V20 or V5? Because I think I read them (as Erik the Fair or something like that) but never wrote down where.

- Saga

Originally posted by Saga View Post
    Do anyone recall them being mentioned in V20 or V5? Because I think I read them (as Erik the Fair or something like that) but never wrote down where.

- Saga

No idea whatsoever - but then even what we had on them in previous editions was scant & vague.
    Technically speaking one might say Caine got more pagecount than both together in Berlin By Night...

Comment

Originally posted by Baaldam View Post

No idea whatsoever - but then even what we had on them in previous editions was scant & vague.
      Technically speaking one might say Caine got more pagecount than both together in Berlin By Night...
      Yeah, it seems I need to re-read all V20 + V5, but I know they were mentioned around those editions, thanks anyway!

- Saga

Comment

Maybe check the Berlin chapters of Beckett's Jyhad Diary? I vaguely recall that they might have been mentioned there.

Comment

Originally posted by Murder-of-Crows View Post
          Maybe check the Berlin chapters of Beckett's Jyhad Diary? I vaguely recall that they might have been mentioned there.

Yeah, that would make the most sense, all things considered.

On a little unrelated aside, speaking of those two made me remember how in my version of Berlin she was the target to a little bit of colateral retcon:

- In my own games, due to how i usually tweak and "power down" canon NPCs (based in a "show, don't tell" policy of sorts*), Gustav Breidenstein and Wihelm Waldburg both are 7th gen and to explain this, i considered she was 6th gen and actually diablerized by Wihelm instead, a little dark secret he has kept well-hidden since the 1400s-1500s.

(*don't worry, most everybody else in the city got the same treatment)
          Last edited by Baaldam; 09-13-2019, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Murder-of-Crows View Post
            That was my first clue, he is mentioned there but not the reference I'm looking for (which I'm guessing its probably from V20 Dark Ages)

- Saga

Comment

Working...
            X