Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Faith/blood question

Dear Fellow Gamers,
    Can someone quote me the text that says drinking the blood of a person with True Faith ups a vampire's Humanity by the number of blood points until spent/purged? As I understand it, blood of a divine scion also counts two for one. I know I read these rules somewhere...

Originally posted by BloodOnMyLapel View Post
    Dear Fellow Gamers,
    Can someone quote me the text that says drinking the blood of a person with True Faith ups a vampire's Humanity by the number of blood points until spent/purged? As I understand it, blood of a divine scion also counts two for one. I know I read these rules somewhere...
    Which edition? If V5, I can check it for you.

Comment

Never heard of anything of this sort.

Comment

GilbyTheFat, I don't know which edition. Can you please still check? It's a Splinter Servant under my skin. I can't find any mention for the unlife of me.

Comment

Nothing under the True Faith section on pg222 in the V5 rulebook about temp gains in Humanity if you feed on someone with True Faith. Might be in a previous edition, although I'm not in a position to check since I currently don't have those books.

Comment

I went through First, Third, and V20 and didn't find anything in the core books. Searched a few other books, too, including Blood & Smoke. Nada.

My guess -- and it's just a guess -- is that what you're remembering is probably a *ritual* of some sort that allows you to use True Faith blood to temporarily raise your humanity (rather than a universal effect). I have no idea which of the umpteen million supplements such a thing might be in though.

Comment

Legendre, no, I swear it's a rule. Thanks to both of you for checking. I hope someone with knowledge sees this thread.

Comment

Working...
              X