Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (V5) Upcoming

Hi everyone,

I've been enjoying the game and been a bit out of the loop. I've been playing Vampire for almost 15 years and its the first time I'm really interested in the current plot and I'm eager to piece together what you find within the chapters of the existing books starting with BJD.

I had a few questions:

- I received the Sept Errata that mentions at the end some Loresheets. Where can I find these?
    - Will there be a Sabbat book? I know the Sabbat isnt the focus of the game, just wondering.
    - What other books can we expect? Player guide, clanbook, etc...

Thanks !

Jason Carl said there will be a Sabbat book on Instagram.
    Loresheets at the end of the book.
    You can expect a PG, A book about the second inquisition,and cults of the blood gods. Also The Fall of London chronicle

Comment

Thanks! For loresheets its just the ones they mention I didnt believe were in Cam or Core books. It kinda suggested they added some Loresheets elsewhere in PDF format.

Comment

Also V5 Chicago and supplements (in case you didn't back the KS already).

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

The loresheets they're talking about are ones that were included in the PDF but haven't yet been printed, as a note. You should be able to redeem your PDF copy using the code in the back (assuming you have a physical copy) which will have those.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
            Jason Carl said there will be a Sabbat book on Instagram.
            Why are the Sabbat interested in Instragram? Are they posting pics from the Gehenna War?

Anyway, forthcoming books for the next year or include;
            • Let the Streets Run Red (Will likely update the timeline / metaplot somewhat)
            • Chicago Folio (overlaps with LtSRR, but includes other material)
            • Cults of the Blood Gods (probably will feature a lot of mechanical crunch)
            • Players Guide (probably will feature a lot of mechanical crunch)
            Books without a specific date;
            • Sabbat Book (no possible way will this be controversial)
            • Second Inquisition
            Last edited by Grumpy RPG Reviews; 09-10-2019, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy RPG Reviews View Post

Why are the Sabbat interested in Instragram? Are they posting pics from the Gehenna War?

Anyway, forth coming books for the next year or include;
              • Chicago Chronicles (overlaps with LtSRR, but includes other material)
              • Second Inquisition
              #justdiableriethings

Comment

The Chicago Folio looks like it'll be out before Let the Streets Run Red for some time.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by elmerg View Post
                  The loresheets they're talking about are ones that were included in the PDF but haven't yet been printed, as a note. You should be able to redeem your PDF copy using the code in the back (assuming you have a physical copy) which will have those.

Thanks ! I do have a physical copy, I'll go check it out

Four books in the next year seems like a lot! I'll try to look into those titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy RPG Reviews View Post

Anyway, forthcoming books for the next year or include;
                    • Chicago Folio (overlaps with LtSRR, but includes other material)
                    • Second Inquisition

Also add the Starter Box, the introductory campaign London Falling (or something like that)?

Comment

Originally posted by Murder-of-Crows View Post
                      Also add the Starter Box, the introductory campaign London Falling (or something like that)?
                      The Starter Set (boxed set with abridged rulebook, starter chronicle, pregen PCs, and dice), and The Fall of London Chronicle.(intended to be useful as an introductory chronicle for new players, or to update older players on the V5 metaplot).

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Working...
                      X