Delivery Methods for Vicissitude

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly!
    You can't tell me those cyclists get legs like that without a bit of Tzimisce love

Comment

Originally posted by Brickman View Post
      Exactly!
      You can't tell me those cyclists get legs like that without a bit of Tzimisce love
      I have always wondered

Comment

Originally posted by Brickman View Post
        How about an Olympic coach/physio, random who slowly alters their teams athletes to preform better without having to worry about drugs tests?
        On a related note I've often thought a big sports stadium would be a great site for a vampire have, and a team of ghouls great pawns.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy RPG Reviews View Post
          On a related note I've often thought a big sports stadium would be a great site for a vampire have, and a team of ghouls great pawns.
          It is a perfect multi-purpose site to have if you want to justify buying Resources, Herd, Haven and just about anything else that could be gained from ready access to potentially tens of thousands of people gathered at a single time.

Comment

Add to that, the biggest stadiums can be a veritable maze of back rooms and underground passages. If the kindred want something posh, they can use a sky box. I could also see the vampires placing wagers, betting the performance of their team of ghouls against the team of ghouls bound to another vampire.

But back on topic, medical staff, coaches, and nutritionists of all kinds - including sports teams - would be a great cover for a subtle Tzimisce.

Comment

The first campaign I played in had "backroom" deals being made by vampires at the city's minor league hockey arena. (Most of that first group of us were hockey fans, so it was a natural.)

Comment

Working...
              X