Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montrovant

Hey,

I'm here asking this question for a friend who really loves the Dark Ages Grail Covenant trilogy. However, he heard that Montrovant was killed in one of the later books and I was curious if anyone knew the circumstances.

https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Montrovant

I can't seem to find it.

I also would love to know about the death of Kli Kodesh.

Thanks.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

If I remember correctly (my books are boxed up and it's been years since I read them) Montrovant was consumed by the...thing Nicholas had become. Read: weird unholy vessel for thousands of wraiths/spectres.

As for Kli Kodesh: he's still out there, cursed to walk the earth until the Time of Judgement.
    Judas has to see how it all ends I guess and to quote KotOR II "There must always be a Darth Traya. The galaxy needs it's betrayers." 😛
    Last edited by Andreas Rayne; 09-18-2019, 04:03 PM.

Miley Cyrus is obviously a Nephandi and a Cultists love-child. *Shudders*

Comment

Thank you!

Was trying to locate the book where this happens. Do you know which one this was?
      Last edited by CTPhipps; 09-19-2019, 09:43 AM.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

No problem

It's in Dark Prophecy, book 3 in Trilogy of the Blood Curse.

Edit: If you happen to re-read them and understand exactly what happened to Nicholas please tell me 😂.
        I've read them a few times over the years and I've still not quite got my head around what he becomes.
        Last edited by Andreas Rayne; 09-19-2019, 04:23 PM.

Miley Cyrus is obviously a Nephandi and a Cultists love-child. *Shudders*

Comment

Working...
        X