V5 Player's Guide ETA?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V5 Player's Guide ETA?

Is it known? I tried find some reference but none of it seemed recent. I have a story telling need for Ravnos and character need for Tzimisce.

Modiphius has told us. Advance Pdf by Christmas 2019

Comment

Thanks.So hopefully it will see wider release in early 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
        Modiphius has told us. Advance Pdf by Christmas 2019
        By "advance pdf," what do you mean exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by GilbyTheFat View Post
          Basically the beta pdf before it goes to print, where people catch the errata, send it in, and it gets incorporated into the final version that goes to print,

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Basically the 'first draft' PDF, like what Onyx Path does with Backer PDFs. It'll be sent out completed and edited, and given time for the fanbase to read through it for errors, and then integrate any corrections before sending the book to print.

Comment

I imagine in this case those who fund the kickstarter get access to the advanced pdf then?

Edit: just saw the above commend about Backer PDFs. I shouldn't be reading forums at 5am :P

Comment

I imagine in this case those who fund the kickstarter get access to the advanced pdf then?

Edit: just saw the above commend about Backer PDFs. I shouldn't be reading forums at 5am :P
                When there's a KS, yes; the Player's Guide won't.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Modi doesn't do Kickstarters, just OPP. Likely the Advance PDF will be on sale, people will buy ('cause tons of people buy PDF only) and it'l lget combed through, and then everything compiled for the print run.

Comment

Originally posted by omenseer View Post
                    Is it known? I tried find some reference but none of it seemed recent. I have a story telling need for Ravnos and character need for Tzimisce.
                    Uh, make it up yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminostro View Post

Uh, make it up yourself?
                      For the story telling need sure, but for the character need... Its always best to start with a firm rules foundation.

Comment

For the story telling need sure, but for the character need... Its always best to start with a firm rules foundation.
                        Make them for both ST and PC needs, but stipulate to your players that once the official rules come out if they're slightly different expect slight adjustments to PC sheets?

That's what I'll be doing if official canon material for the Salubri ever comes out.

Comment

V5 player's guide; Ask to play v20 instead.

That said, v20 doesn't really have a players guide.
                          Why doesn't v20 have a player's guide....

Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.

Comment

Originally posted by MyWifeIsScary View Post
                            V5 player's guide; Ask to play v20 instead.

That said, v20 doesn't really have a players guide.
                            Why doesn't v20 have a player's guide....
                            considering how much material you have in all the other books, making a player's guide would results in a 1,200 page book or something of comparably ridiculous size.

Comment

Give Protean to the Tzimisce instead of Vicissitude, drop Chimerstry for the Ravnos and give him/her another Discipline based on his/her jati.

EG: Ofuscate if (s)he's a Rroma, Presence if (s)he's a Sibarite, any oher physical if (s)he's a Phaedymite.

Comment

Working...
                              X