Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Monday Meeting Notes thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Monday Meeting Notes thread

    This is a thread for keeping track of what is posted on upcoming vampire books and material. I look them up every monday pretty much on the dot to make sure I'm up to date on what the status of existing projects is. Currently, of course, CHICAGO 5E is at the printers, THE CHICAGO FOLIO has its final art coming back, LET THE STREETS RUN RED has apparently just sent its art requests out, and we're waiting for a Kickstarter of CULTS OF THE BLOOD GODS.

    So I look forward to seeing what, if anything, has changed this Monday.

    Anyone got anything they're looking forward to among those products or others?

    What are you looking forward to most?


    Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

  • #2
    Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
    This is a thread for keeping track of what is posted on upcoming vampire books and material. I look them up every monday pretty much on the dot to make sure I'm up to date on what the status of existing projects is. Currently, of course, CHICAGO 5E is at the printers, THE CHICAGO FOLIO has its final art coming back, LET THE STREETS RUN RED has apparently just sent its art requests out, and we're waiting for a Kickstarter of CULTS OF THE BLOOD GODS.

    So I look forward to seeing what, if anything, has changed this Monday.

    Anyone got anything they're looking forward to among those products or others?

    What are you looking forward to most?
    Cults of the Blood Gods.

    I have a need for Hecata goodness so I can finally stat out the only Ashirra Cappadocian known to still be alive in my game. That and the Drowned, as the next part of my chronicle is going to feature the Drowned as significant antagonists.

    Comment


    • #3
      For me I would have to say any of it. Anything new to keep reading where the meta plot is going. in particular I wants me some Gary Indiana. but that is looking so far off it is truly disheartening.

      Comment


      • #4
        I would do just about anything for Gary information in LET THE STREETS RUN RED.

        But I also have a burning need for the Anarchs section of THE CHICAGO FOLIO.

        I feel like a drug addict hanging around the OPP people, going, "Just a taste man! Give us a taste!"

        Last edited by CTPhipps; 11-18-2019, 05:32 PM.


        Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
          I feel like a drug dealer hanging around the OPP people, going, "Just a taste man! Give us a taste!"

          "I GOT THESE CHEESEBURGERS, MAN!"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
            CULTS OF THE BLOOD GODS.

            What is this about?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Logothétēs View Post
              What is this about?
              Supplement about vampire religions:

              * The Church of Caine and its breakaway from the Sabbat
              * The Hecata write-up
              * A Thin Blood cult of people who murder vampires for their sweet-sweet ash
              * The Cult of Lilith
              * The Followers of Set
              * The Cult of Mithras

              Not sure what else will be in it.


              Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

              Comment


              • #8
                Bahari rituals!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

                  Supplement about vampire religions:

                  * The Church of Caine and its breakaway from the Sabbat
                  * The Hecata write-up
                  * A Thin Blood cult of people who murder vampires for their sweet-sweet ash
                  * The Cult of Lilith
                  * The Followers of Set
                  * The Cult of Mithras

                  Not sure what else will be in it.
                  The Cult of Shalim and the Drowned, from what I recall seeing in a tweet by Matthew Dawkins a while back.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm very eager to know what characters we'll see return from previous Chicago supplements.

                    * Blackjack was mentioned an Anarch Baron despite not having a write-up in C5.
                    * Modius and Juggler have suppoedly disappeared.
                    * Sullivan Dane was suicidal in one of the adventure hooks.
                    * We know that Matt Decker is now Prince of Milwaukee and running a police state.
                    * Capone, Eletria, and Maxwell had their fates bought via Kickstarter.


                    Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
                      I feel like a drug addict hanging around the OPP people, going, "Just a taste man! Give us a taste!"
                      I get the mental image of you as Tyrone Biggums, wandering around saying "Ya'll got any more of them Anarchs?"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Grumpy RPG Reviews View Post

                        I get the mental image of you as Tyrone Biggums, wandering around saying "Ya'll got any more of them Anarchs?"


                        Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

                          Supplement about vampire religions:

                          * The Church of Caine and its breakaway from the Sabbat
                          * The Hecata write-up
                          * A Thin Blood cult of people who murder vampires for their sweet-sweet ash
                          * The Cult of Lilith
                          * The Followers of Set
                          * The Cult of Mithras

                          Not sure what else will be in it.

                          tfw no Baali ;_;

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Logothétēs View Post


                            tfw no Baali ;_;
                            it's because white wolf wants to focus on the big 13 for now with a few exceptions

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              New Monday Meeting notes:

                              http://theonyxpath.com/mummys-the-wo...meeting-notes/

                              Our first piece of CHICAGO FOLIO art.



                              Does this mean we'll encounter a Gangrel with a Protean/Fortitude power?

                              A Tzimisce?

                              Doyle Fincher?

                              Random art.

                              We also have updates on LET THE STREETS RUN RED and CHICAGO FOLIO.
                              • Chicago Folio – Got most of the finals in. Need to run through my list and match everything up to make sure I’m not missing anything.
                              • Let the Streets Run Red – Going over artnotes and dividing stuff up.


                              Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X