No announcement yet.

[WIR] Project: Twilight - A Werewolf book now very useful for vampires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet Schnoblin's wife left him when he threw out all the Ben and Jerry's.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy RPG Reviews View Post
      I bet Schnoblin's wife left him when he threw out all the Ben and Jerry's.
      I choose to believe that his ex-wife is Deborah Keller, the house wife hunter from HUNTERS HUNTED.

Except she left him before she lost her son and became a hunter.
      Last edited by CTPhipps; 12-21-2019, 07:02 PM.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Forum Terms of Use
      the Contact Us link.

Comment

A post-retirement Bob Schnoblin would make a killing on the conspiracy theory book sales and lectures circuit if he was any good at public speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Reasor View Post
          A post-retirement Bob Schnoblin would make a killing on the conspiracy theory book sales and lectures circuit if he was any good at public speaking.
          One thing I was considering doing for CULT OF THE BLOOD GODS Kickstarter was updating Deborah Keller from The Hunters Hunted. She was going to become a Camarilla vampire who worked for the Red Network and attempted to pass off every murder and supernatural incident on roleplaying games (thus advertising them), video games (ditto), and nebulous imoral non-Christians out to get them.

Alternatively, he could end up running his own radio-show/podcast or becoming a lawyer for the President/AG. After all, the Deep Camarilla is what's behind the plots against the President.

Part of that, I admit is the fact that I weirdly imagined Bob as looking like Rudy Giulianni way back in 2004.
          Last edited by CTPhipps; 12-21-2019, 07:01 PM.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Forum Terms of Use
          the Contact Us link.

Comment

Schnoblin could be a less obscene version of Alex Jones, for the WoD. That said, if he is online and screaming his head off about the various inhuman groups - The Seven Clans, Black Furies, Star Trek fans - then why doesn't anyone silence him? Until he goes off about ice cream and people no longer believe him and he gets deplatformed.

Comment

Schnoblin could be a less obscene version of Alex Jones, for the WoD. That said, if he is online and screaming his head off about the various inhuman groups - The Seven Clans, Black Furies, Star Trek fans - then why doesn't anyone silence him? Until he goes off about ice cream and people no longer believe him and he gets deplatformed.
              Pentex made the frogs gay!

Forum Terms of Use
              the Contact Us link.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

Pentex made the frogs gay!
                Clearly ridiculous. The Anurana that are gay were like that before the process that changed them into mockery shifters.

Comment

Chapter Four: Storytelling part 1

This is a hard chapter to cover because it includes a lot of information on a variety of topics, some of which we've already gone over in our examination of the book. It's a very useful section but some of it should have been a separate chapter, IMHO.

Themes

This basically goes over the various kinds of themes you can do with government agencies. It's kind of weird because we already had the book's theme in the opening chapter. But it goes into Mystery, Horror, Paranoia, and more. My general view is that the themes of the government should include, "Bigger Fish" with the supernatural seemingly dwarfing the agents used to being the biggest badasses around with the most resources. It should also include Conspiracy as this is the perfect game for realizing how much of a rabbit hole all of this is. Down you go and you'll never come back out again.

Mood

The same with themes, it basically says that government games should deal with the fact that there's a lot more moral ambiguity than in most Hunter games. A hunter may start believing he's dealing with things much worse than serial killers then find out supernaturals aren't terribly different than humans (in both good or bad respects). Personally, I like the idea the government can be the bad guy in this.

Chronicle Ideas

The chapter discusses Agents vs. Vampires (all but stated to be the easiest one), Agents vs. Werewolves (which gets discussed as much harder), Agents vs. Wraiths, Agents vs. Mages, Agents vs. other government agencies (basically the X-Files), and Agents vs. Other Supernatural Horrors. I think there's no reason you have to stick to any one of these as unlike V:TM, there's nothing really stopping government games from crossover. While it'd be very hard to run a Agents vs. Changeling game unless they think they're investigating a bunch of weird method actors and mimes (or get enchanted), they can fight a Bane-possessed serial killer one day then a Nephandi teenage girl murdering people with her mind the next followed by a Sabbat pack a week later. They'll probably die but that's how things are in horror games.

The Masquerade versus the Veil

This is an interesting discussion that isn't really appropriate for this book but is as good a place as any since it's not really a topic relevant to either V:TM or W:TA but both. Basically, it discusses that vampires try much-much harder than the Garou to keep themselves secret but are much-much worse about it. Vampires leave large amounts of trace evidence, stick out among humanity like a sore thumb, are unable to live "normal" lives, and have other flaws. The Garou by virtue of the Delerium and reverting to breed form are just much-much easier to hide among humans.

Also, any agent who goes after Garou is almost certain to find or remember nothing (assuming they live).

The Garou Dilemma

This is one of the few bits that reminds readers they're "technically" reading a W:TA book. Basically, it says that the Garou have completely fucked up their crusade by being the least influential splat in the government. While Kinfolk activists in the Wendigo, Black Furies, Children of Gaia, and Uktena have done a little--the Garou have almost completely ignored cultivating material power like vampires and mages have (as well as Pentex's cultists).

The Silver Fangs and Shadow Lords do have some pull in both the New Deal Democrats (Silver Fangs) as the Shadow Lords having several staunchly anti-communist conservative Republicans. Given recent events, their hatred of Russia probably means either they've been marginalized or made nice with their parent tribe after the fall of the Shadow Curtain. The Kennedys are mentioned as possibly being Silver Fang kinfolk as well, which I call bull on. They're certainly Fianna or Glass Walker kin.

It also states that the Monkeywrenchers are, ironically, probably the most influential due to their vast stores of stolen money and information.

The SAD's COUNTELPROS

The SAD tried to get the supernatural to fight itself under Charles Horner but the sheer level of how much they fucked up is explained to be beyond their comprehension. You see, Charles Horner was a senile old man and his idea of what was actually a "threat" from the supernatural is more like Captain Metropolis' rather than what the supernatural was actually up to.

The SAD investigated the Brujah, Cult of Ectasy, Children of Gaia, Wendigo & Uktena, and other "degenerate" groups. All of which are the only supernaturals who are actually ideologically motivated to carry a grudge against them decades later. It states the SAD's primary troubles are with the Toreador, though. Its stated that the FBI as a whole has suffered major financial, personnel, and other issues over the years because of the Hollywood Blacklist. The Toreador have routinely brought down their wrath on supporters as well as the agency as a whole that the FBI (not just the SAD) can't even comprehend the scope of let alone effectively comprehend. Hell, they're not even aware they're under attack or why.

In V5, I assume this means either Isaac Abrams or Christopher (or both) are the individuals who have been making trouble for them. Presumably, they pressured Ronald Reagan (a close personal friend of Isaac's) to screw with the FBI and possibly support local departments or other agencies over them. It states the FBI is a much more beleaguered organization in the WOD than reality because of this. Obviously, if they ever try this again, MAYBE they should avoid going after the progressive supernaturals or the pets of powerful Elders.

SAD and Sanctioning

The Regulators are watching all the other paranormal agencies to "sanction" anyone who screws up and Cynthia Forrest is one of their agents. She's killed one of the SAD's operatives already. Osbourne would greatly disapprove but be powerless to stop the Regulators or Forest. My view is that when she tries it against a PC, they arrange an accident.

Such a shame.

Virtual Adepts and SAD

The Virtual Adepts have completely compromised the SAD's records and files, up to and the point they have them sniffing around the Union. This isn't to get them killed (or shut down) but just to spook the Union off. The Union is annoyed whenever the SAD shows up but have standing orders to pack up shop and leave whenever the Feds sniff around a sight. Its effectively a very mild form of SWATting. It's also saved several VA's lives. It also runs the risk of exposing the Mage world to the SAD.
                  Last edited by CTPhipps; 12-14-2019, 02:20 AM.

Forum Terms of Use
                  the Contact Us link.

Comment

Chapter Four: Storytelling part 2

A lot of this will be repeated information from the previous chapter.

The Grubbhold Case

As mentioned before, Senator Grubhold is Kinfolk but the irony is that he's someone whose family line has moved away from the cultish atmosphere many other families have endured. As such, he thinks it's a curse on his family. Tandi has since been adopted by a Fianna heavy metal band and the group is traveling the country. No one recognizes her because she's made dramatic alterations to her appearance that I assume means she looks like a punk girl. Obviously, if the SAD go after her that this has a potential to go horribly pear-shaped.

SAD Personnel

The Special Affairs Division has a bunch of actual character-stats that I'm pleased to say tells us what all of these guys and gals are about.

Gerarld Osbourne

A surprisingly admirable Republican career bureaucrat (that is close friends with George H.W. Bush) as well as leader of a organization utterly corruped by the supernatural while he, himself, remains clean. He isn't a believer that the supernatural is inherently evil but basically feels like it must be controlled.

Canonical V5 fate: V20 says that he eventually was mustered out by 9/11 along with the other directors, which is probably a blessing in disguise.

Cynthia Forest

Cynthia feels like a different character than the rest and basically stepped in from a Bond movie. She's the daughter of a CIA agent murdered by vampires ans became a CIA agent then NSA agent THEN SAD agent with the help of Doctor Zotos. While a cold-blooded sociopath, it doesn't seem like she actually knows she's a pawn of the NWO. I love her art.

Canonical V5 fate: Briefly took charge of the SAD before losing it to a new NPC.

Martin Fisk

Martin Fisk's biography is pretty much as I described it earlier but not a NAVY SEAL (he's a Green Beret faker). Martin tried to live the "Rambo fantasy" (presumably not being a homeless Vietnam veteran abandoned by his country), got discharged, lost his eye in a bar fight, and Pentex cleaned up his record. Ironically, he's been brainwashed into believing he is a war hero and his fake backstory so he's actually become a solid dependable leader. Just a deeply reactionary Wyrm-tainted one.

Canonical V5 fate: Ousted with the rest of the SAD crew. Shame really.

Alan Krenchlow

As stated, the crippled Arcanum member who knows more about the supernatural than everyone else save Martha Crow but keeps a lot of it to himself because he's aware they're "not ready for it."

Canonical V5 fate: Ousted but given his disease, probably dead.

Martha Crow

Nothing I didn't mention before other than Cynthia Forest and Martha Crow don't get along due to the latter being far more nurturing and feminine, which just pisses the former off because she triples down, "twice as hardass for half the respect." the irony that Martha is a former New York street cop is not lost on her. PCs are bound to like her but she is, at the end, a spy for the Garou.

Canonical V5 fate: Ousted along with the others.

George Thomasson

Still a crazy man in a straight jacket. The former head of the SAD remains completely nuts due to being driven insane by his therapist (who was an agent of the Camarilla).

Canonical V5 fate: Unknown.

The NSA

Nothing really new is going to be said about them because I already spilled the "secrets" about the Regulators, Emil Zotos, and so on.

Bob Schnoblin

Nothing else needs to be said about his American patriot except, hilariously, that Edith Keeler Joke I made earlier (i.e. the Fox News soccer mom vampire hunter?). She actually IS one of Bob's contacts.

Forum Terms of Use
                    the Contact Us link.

Comment

Chapter Four: Storytelling part 3

There's a bunch of other agencies detailed in this chapter that really needed their own section.

The Center for Disease Control

The Center for Disease Control has stopped being focused on the vampire AIDs infections for an even bigger issue. They've noticed a bunch of genetically engineered diseases that have started appearing around the country including a flesh-eating version of Strep Throat as well as the destruction of Evanstown, CN. They've been created by Pentex International's Panacea International (a subsidiary of Magadon Drugs).

Ironically, the CDC isn't their biggest enemy and Pentex has suffered some serious setbacks trying to infiltrate it. That's because the Progenitors have moved to secure the CDC against infiltration and have succeeded(ish). They can protect the government agency from infiltration but have no control over it because someone else has already secured control over it. They are completely unaware it's a cabal of Verbena.

The CDC has made contact with the SAD over Evanstown and Pentex responded by murdering the agent in charge of investigating it. They are unaware it was Director Gerard Osbourne's son and that he'd make deal with any supernatural to get revenge (plus an act of terrorism on US soil). The SAD is fully prepared to read the CDC in about vampirism and then this will get INTERESTING.

The DEA

Pretty much under the control of the Giovanni and Setites. They are in full contact with the Cali Drug Cartel (remember them?) due to the fact that Magadon is in control of them. This is actually fairly accurate since the Cali Cocaine Barons laundered their money through pharmacies. The DEA is also influenced by the Syndicate, Progenitors, and Cult of Ectasy.

State and Local Police

The vampires control these around their territory as a matter of course. Garou often try to install themselves (as they get older) or a kinfolk as Sheriff in more rural areas. That way you could get Longmire as a Silver Fang.

Environmental Protection Agency

Constantly being fought over by the Children of Gaia and Pentex itself. Pentex is obviously presently in charge in our world.

Department of Defense

The Department of Defense has numerous projects designed to harness the power of mages and has a lot of weaposn contractors owned by Pentex as well as Iteration X. The Navy is aware Rokea exist as they've had a few captured over the years. They are completely unaware of each other and these programs are running independent of one another.

Congress

The vampires, Pentex, and Technocracy compete for control over the House as well as Senate. The Children of Gaia have worked many grass roots and reform groups here but they are fighting an uphill battle every day. The Camarilla is actually the most effective as they play the long game with money and institutional inertia.

The President

The President is immune to supernatural control due to everyone being terrified of another faction getting control over him. One President (William Henry Harrison) was assassinated by supernaturals with his short reign due to being killed by the Wendigo using a curse. A Bone Gnawer Totem also protects the President in ways even the Union can't influence.

The White House is apparently a haunt for several past US presidents and a source of great Pathos.

Last edited by CTPhipps; 12-14-2019, 02:22 PM.

Forum Terms of Use
                      the Contact Us link.

Comment

NSA Review

I forgot to give my review for the NSA and thought I'd share it. I think the NSA is much less personal than the SAD and that's probably a good way of differentiating the two. The NSA has a mood of being an omnipresent, huge, impersonnel, and even eldritch force that the PCs are a part of but don't really comprehend or control. The SAD by comparison is a small organization where you know all the other members.

I feel like the NSA could have given full write-ups of Felicity Price, Bruce Higgins, or Edwards. We don't know anything about their personalities, goals, or their actions. They're effectively just names in a book and I really think the book would have benefited from the write-ups that were given the SAD and Bob Schnoblin.

I think the depiction of the NSA in this section isn't particularly accurate and basically treats the NSA less as a cryptography and signals organization than basically a miniature verison of the New World Order. They have nebulous powers, agents, and unlimited operations budgets that they don't have in real life. Which is fine, really, but its kind of funny as the NSA has its own massive violations of privacy as well as more but they go the extra step.

Then again, that certainly makes the NSA more usable in the World of Darkness--which is something that is a darker, more conspiratorial, and weird place anyway. I don't have a problem with the idea of their intelligence agencies being completely amuck in their abuse of powers. Certainly, the way we look at the NSA and other agencies has changed since 9/11. This is a world where people go, "DO YOU KNOW YOUR GOVERNMENT IS DOING SECRET STUFF? They could be monitoring your stuff!"

When the answer was, "Good! Monitor us more!" or "I don't care. What's on Netflix?" Not lecturing but it was a more innocent time for paranoia.

I like the various conspiracies within the NSA as it does work to have various factions competing over its resources. The Technocracy definitely should have major power in the NSA because they were inspired by conspiracy theories...about the NSA. I think Pentex should have had a bigger role, though. Maybe the more conservative ruthless arm of the Virtual Adepts too. I am surprised the Nosferatu aren't involved, though.

Forum Terms of Use
                        the Contact Us link.

Comment

Other Agencies review

CIA

I think the CIA gets completely shafted in this book to be honest. The CIA is one of those organizations that have been overused in conspiracy stories ala Day of the Condor and so on but that's because they're one of the few organizations that have actually been involved in real life conspiracies. The CIA is an organization that is completely blind in the World of Darkness with the exception of Bob Schnoblin, who is a complete joke. I can understand this due to the fact the majority of games were based in America during the Nineties but the simple fact is that this should be an organized with supernaturals ALL over it.

One of the most interesting fan supplements I ever read was Rage Across the Amazon: The Company, which is where you played mortal werewolf and Pentex hunters who were controlled by the CIA. They had discovered a pill to protect against the Delerium and had the benefit of being able to go after Pentex businesses outside of the USA. I mean, I think the CIA would be totally in Pentex's pocket in the WOD but that's just me.

I mean, there's countless fascinating stories about the use of the Central Intelligence Agency to benefit American companies (fruit, oil, lithium). So, I would think that we should definitely have a bunch of Martin Fisks working to pressure the company into benefiting Pentex's work. The Syndicate and NWO should also be heavily involved in the organization, possibly feuding over it.
                          I don't think the CIA should be controlled by the Camarilla but I think they should also be aware of the Sabbat (and later the Drowned). The CIA encountering them, the Followers of Set, and Assamites seems like something that's entirely possible. So I would definitely have there be a couple of CIA directors aware of the supernatural or even a department devoted to it.

CDC

I think the CDC should be controlled by the Progenitors as they are one of the main ways they can potentially go after their foes. Pentex, of course, would want to also use the organization to spread their own particular manner of misery or defund the group. However, I think a big group to be involved in it should be the Tremere. I have the Tremere actually control the CDC in my games as they've created a number of "vampire diseases" like variants of porphyria in order to help cover up the circumstances of vampirism. I also have the Tremere heavily involved in the CDC for a non-nefarious reason. The Tremere want to cure AIDS! They want to get rid of hepatits! They want to get rid of a lot of disease because CLEAN BLOOD is a good thing!

I always felt that was kind of a funny twist for player characters to investigate why the CDC would be involved in something like this and it turns out it's actually vampires (for once) working for the common good. It could also be a good tool against the Sabbat too given they're very casual in their spreading of disease.

President

I'm not saying the President is a Formori. That would be silly. I have had Fred Trump as a 10th generation Ventrue Antitribu that is quite proud of his family. I felt he was exactly the sort of guy the Ventrue would Embrace. I do think the Bush Family would be Kinfolk of some kind. Shadow Lords? Weirdly, in MONKEYWRENCH PENTEX!, they had the head of Endron Oil being a Black Spiral Dancer Kinfolk who was explicitly based on George W. Bush.

Edit: It was Max Carson, by the way.

BEFORE George W. Bush was a thing.

Forum Terms of Use
                          the Contact Us link.

Comment

A lot of the material in these books can be read as a satire. Satire is comedy, and comedy often ages quickly if not badly. So, the comments are rather dated, but that was probably inevitable.

Comment

A lot of the material in these books can be read as a satire. Satire is comedy, and comedy often ages quickly if not badly. So, the comments are rather dated, but that was probably inevitable.
                              Eh, I actually find it better to make fun of the past than the present in terms of "Bush was a BSD Kinfolk owned by Pentex." It would be irritating and disrespectful to real life controversies during his Presidency but is just funny after a few years.

Or maybe my attitude has changed.

Forum Terms of Use
                              the Contact Us link.

Comment

Chapter Four: Storytelling part 4

We're reaching the end of the book with the last part being a Chronicle that I think ranks up with THE SACRIFICE for "the greatest chronicle ever written for the World of Darkness." I say this not just because it inspired me to check out Twin Peaks and later write I Was a Teenage Weredeer.

This chapter, though ends with a tiny bit of information about other intelligence agencies in the world--most of which has been superceded.

Other Nations

Russia

Russia used to be Lupine country as described in Rage Across Russia. The Silver Fangs reigned over Russia as the nobility and it is an explanation for pretty much why the Russian peasantry was terrified of them well into the 19th century as well as their history of mental illness. The big problem here is the fact that the Silver Fangs would be descended from the Get of Fenris then as the Russian nobility hails from the Vikings. The book also incorporates the Baga Yaga subplot with the Brujah Council (the world's most successful gang of Anarchs who became much worse than the Camarilla ever was) replaced by her peculiar brand of despotism.

Honestly, Vladimir Putin being a Brujah catspaw makes perfect sense in this world if you're not uncomfortable with the idea of RL people under the control of vampires. He is, after all, a guy who handed huge chunks of his country over to the kinds of people who would be fronts for vampires. The big difference being they're BRUJAH Elders dammit--not Ventrue. Big difference.

Great Bitten

The British Isles are under the control of both the Ventrue and the Tremere. Scotland Yard is said to be under the control of the Ventrue and the British military intelligence network is under the control of the Tremere. No mention of Queen Anne or Mithras in particular. Sadly, they also mention the incredibly tasteless (and very 90s) Fianna Civil War between the two feuding sides of Irish in it. It remains one of the most offensive things White Wolf has ever done even if it's more "The Crips and Bloods teenage members murdering each other is actually fights between vampires and vampire hunters" ala Los Angeles by Night versus the more overtly offensive WoD: Gypsies.

Europe

Europe is stated to be explictly under the control of the Camarilla and they are at their most powerful here as a whole. They are feuding with the more traditionalist and not moronic Sabbat of the countries (being as they're all Anarchs just 400 years later) but it's a genteel affair. The Tremere directly rule the country of Austria and are untouchable there (hehe). France is under the control of the Toreador. You know, national stereotypes. The Garou have never bothered to get involved in European politics and are only now doing so. This is all pre-EU anyway and pretty much irrelevant now. I should note that Germany isn't even worth mentioning and it's kind of funny this book essentially forgot it existed. Perhaps because German Reunification was still in recent memory and whether it was going to become the powerhouse it has become was still in doubt.

Oh yes and even here, they were hoping you'd forget Berlin by Night existed.

Canada
                                '
                                The Camarilla is almost nonexistent in Canada due to the abundance of Werewolves and being the homeland of the Wendigo. Honestly, if the Wendigo were in charge of Canada, the Native situation in said nation wouldn't be so crappy. It does say that Pentex wields a vast amount of influence in the country but it has recently been stymied in its efforts to gain control of the country's natural resources by a strange Garou/Kindred alliance in Vancouver. I never read Vancover's supplement so I have no idea what this is about.

Central and South America

I feel like both Central and South America should be offended they didn't warrant separate entries. Honestly, I feel like Brazil deserves its own entry by itself. Its basically all lumped together as "Hellish Jungle Land" with Pentex and the Sabbat fighting the Garou and Fera. Its not deliberately racist but if there's countries that deserve to have a complicated supernatural history then it's the ones here. Venezuela certainly is the perfect kind of nation to talk about supernatural conspiracies manipulating global politics. It's a country tailor made for the Syndicate, Dreamspeakers, Brujah, Ventrue, Endron Oil, and conflict between Natives vs. Europeans.

Japan

This is basically "Animeland" as it's under the control of Gaki, Kitsune, Shadow Lords (the Japanese kind!), and Glass Walkers. The Yakuza is also said to wield vast behind-the-scenes power even though it's just the Yakuza rather than any kind of supernatural secret society inside the Yakuza. Having read many fascinating books on the Yakuza, this is actually pretty true and especially around this time period before the collapse of the real estate market they were manipulating behind the scenes.

Middle and Near East

The Assamites are stated to rule the Middle East's more conservative powers (as opposed to the less conservative powers?) like Saudi Arabia. Because when I think of the House of Saud, I think of a secretive blood cult of non-Sunni religious fanatics. Honestly, if anyone would be a Middle Eastern bunch of kinfolk or Toread it's them. Jordan is apparently under the control of a single vampire named Talaq. The Setites, Silent Striders, Nephandi, and Ahl-i-Batin are fighting over the rest of the nations. The Ashirra didn't expect yet.

There's also, bluntly, a pretty nasty "take that" where Mossad is under the control of the Nephandi and Followers of Set. I mean, that's just tacky. I feel like those guys would be an interesting faction in their own right. No mention of Hunter groups like the Lions of Judea or local hunters. The Taftani are also not mentioned or the Celestial Choir.

Puppet Masters

Basically just a retread that the government is under the control of Pentex, The Technocracy, the Camarilla, the Sabbat, and some Glass Walkers. I feel like the Order of Hermes got shafted in this book because old blooded secret societies and Blue Bloods are still a major thing in Washington D.C.

One new group was created, though.

The Star Chamber

One of the most powerful groups in the US government is a collection of billionaires and millionaires who are wielders of the most powerful resource of all: money! This group is fully aware of the Camarilla, Sabbat, Technocracy, and Pentex but motivated to not cross any of them. They just want to increase their wealth and obtain the secret of immortality. They've done the latter as its members are rewarded with vampire blood obtained from Anarchs and Caitiff they pick off regularly to refuel themselves. The Syndicate is aware of their existence and have infiltrated them but as we see with the Special Projects Division, they are kind of terrible at curbing this sort of thing.

I like them and would make them pawns of Marcus Vitel.

Forum Terms of Use
                                the Contact Us link.

Comment

Working...
                                X