Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Folio excerpt available to Backers

Check your e-mail folks.

Backers have gotten a good 47 page document as a present this holiday.

It's manuscript pages from the Chicago Folio.

Thanks to The Gentleman Gamer and James Bell for such.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

I took a look at it briefly during lunch at work last night. I've yet to finish reading it, but there is one development in it that I really liked.

So far, I'm pleased with it.

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by grimler View Post
      I took a look at it briefly during lunch at work last night. I've yet to finish reading it, but there is one development in it that I really liked.

So far, I'm pleased with it.
      If you don't mind sharing, which is that?

MD has been very good about letting us discuss the stuff in Backerkit and manuscripts.

Also, he's already announced publicly the big revelation that...CAPONE LIVES.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

MD has been very good about letting us discuss the stuff in Backerkit and manuscripts.

How so? I thought Jackson had him whacked....

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel44 View Post

How so? I thought Jackson had him whacked....
          Well in V5, it had art say CAPONE LIVES so it was always up in the air. In this case, the answer is fairly straight forward: [spoiler tag]Capone paid off Jackson's Scourge.[/spoiler tag]

Comment

I like what I've seen for far, in terms of the excerpt. What else will be in the Folio besides short adventure hooks and additional NPCs?

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy RPG Reviews View Post
              I like what I've seen for far, in terms of the excerpt. What else will be in the Folio besides short adventure hooks and additional NPCs?
              We have some samples of in-universe writing.

I'm hoping we'll also see the other two "Pay for their Fate" NPCs in the book.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

The part that I was referring to is that, as you mentioned, CAPONE unLIVES!

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
                ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                X