England Will Burn - A Supplement for Vampire: the Dark Ages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England Will Burn - A Supplement for Vampire: the Dark Ages

The Triumvirate has fallen, and Mithras rules England unchallenged. Princes from across Europe look to the lord of London with admiration and respect. His authority has emboldened the elders of the kingdom, who have claimed what they see as their rightful place, ruling over the Cainite society of England. Yet hidden from view there are many dissenters, Furores, Prometheans, and other radicals, plotters who dream of transforming the world, for Cainite and mortal alike. The flames of rebellion have already been lit, and, whilst few realise, a bloody future is approaching

England Will Burn includes:
    • • Information on a number of key locations in the kingdom;
    • • Profiles of 70 characters, ranging from the great Prince of London, to villainous Furores
    • • Maps, timelines, and other reference material to support chronicles based in England
    England Will Burn is now available to purchase at the Storytellers Vault.

• Koronus
    replied
    Are there any plans for translation (into german?)

Leave a comment:

• James_Willoughby
    replied
    The Staff Picks Special

England Will Burn has made the Staffs Pick list on the Storyteller Vault. To celebrate, both England Will Burn and The Gates of Damascus are available at discount prices to the end of June using the following links.

England Will Burn
    The Gates of Damascus

England Will Burn will be supplemented with additional material in the near future, accompanied by a price increase; there's no better time to start planning your Vampire: the Dark Ages chronicle.

Leave a comment:

• JezMiller
    replied
    It's the most comprehensive and useful sourcebook on medieval England that's been published for Vampire: The Dark Ages. It expands and clarifies existing material and adds a huge amount of additional information, including some excellent maps. It's very well-written and with some nice portraiture to boot. If you're looking to run a DAV20 game set in England I'd recommend it as the first thing to buy. I did a short review of it on SV (which got published under the name Heather became it got a shipping address confused with my main account information, but heigh-ho).

Leave a comment:

• Magus
    replied
    Really good. I'm thinking to write a similar supplement for the iberian kingdoms in Dark Ages V20.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X