Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should be the consequences of switching from Harmony to Feral Heart?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should be the consequences of switching from Harmony to Feral Heart?

In the Path of Harmony page, it says that many Harmonists switched to Feral Heart once it got banned in the Sabbat. What would be the consequences of doing this? Should they drop back down to one dot? Should they develop a derangement?

This is just bad writing I think. Paths are very personal in nature, it's a belief system. Telling hundreds of people to change all of their core natures isn't possible. They would continue on in private or leave I would think. How do you think it would go if you walked in a mosque and told the people they needed to all switch to Buddhism or become Jewish or Christian. I suggest ignoring it as another bad idea.

Comment

I can’t remember where but I think there was a passage I think in the story tellers guide saying they have to drop to 1.

Comment

Feral Heart is conviction, while harmony is conscience,
        just have them start at conviction 0-1 and drop their path rating by the amount of conscience they lost

-

Comment

Originally posted by CajunKhan View Post
          In the Path of Harmony page, it says that many Harmonists switched to Feral Heart once it got banned in the Sabbat. What would be the consequences of doing this? Should they drop back down to one dot? Should they develop a derangement?
          I feel like the two are pretty much the same and you should just let players say they always followed the other.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by Pleiades View Post
            Feral Heart is conviction, while harmony is conscience,
            just have them start at conviction 0-1 and drop their path rating by the amount of conscience they lost
            I like this idea. Thank you.

Comment

forgot to add, the path rating probably shouldn't fall below the instinct rating,
              you can rationalize it as it representing the shared ethics between Feral Heart and Harmony

it also prevents the path rating from falling to 0 (unless that's the angle you're going for)

-

Comment

Working...
              X