Occupied territories?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occupied territories?

Is there a good map of the world or US that shows whatcha group (Cam, Sab, anarchs)?

Not currently because most locations are pretty ambiguous. We also don't really know what the sabbat still holds. Additionally there is a large contingent of cities now that are anarch cam contested. It would be cool if someone made a list of cities by continent with control as we know them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzykuma View Post
      Is there a good map of the world or US that shows whatcha group (Cam, Sab, anarchs)?

For older edition World of Darkness 2nd ed gave a good picture of territories around the world.

Comment

There’s an outdated list of princes in cities. That would clear out a 3rd of your list.

Comment

I think the closest we ever got to a world map for vampires was a fan made map which marked cities with 100k+ mortal populations. This was based off the notion of the 100,000 mortals for every vampire population ratio suggested in the books. It was a bit eye opening how restricted that made vampire territory.

Comment

Here's a decent map of every city of over 100,000 In the world. It's pretty much a middle kingdom show in a lot of ways

https://brilliantmaps.com/4037-100000-person-cities/
            Last edited by RadioFreeDeath; 01-12-2020, 08:42 PM. Reason: Forgot the link!

Comment

Berlin and Las Vegas fell to the Anarchs.

Montreal and Mexico City fell to the Second Inquisition as well as Camarilla.

Los Angeles is back under Anarch hands but the Camarilla has taken over Beverly Hills.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
                Berlin and Las Vegas fell to the Anarchs.

Montreal and Mexico City fell to the Second Inquisition as well as Camarilla.

Los Angeles is back under Anarch hands but the Camarilla has taken over Beverly Hills.
                I know that happened in L.A. by Night, but is that reflected in the setting as a whole?

Comment

Originally posted by omenseer View Post

I know that happened in L.A. by Night, but is that reflected in the setting as a whole?
                  Yes, Jason's games are canonical by his statement--and he's still line developer.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Where is the reference to Las Vegas falling to the anarchs?

Comment

Originally posted by RadioFreeDeath View Post
                      Where is the reference to Las Vegas falling to the anarchs?
                      The Anarch supplement.

Therese/Jeanette moved there but I don't know if they're Baron of Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                      X