Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[V5] Let the Streets Run Red - What we know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • According to the Monday Meeting Notes, they're sending the book off to White Wolf for approval this week. Dare I hope we'll get to see an backer proof copy next week (probably not) or sometime soon thereafter?

    http://theonyxpath.com/demigod-semi-...meeting-notes/

    Obviously, it'll come when it comes but the anticipation is something that's very hard to make go away.

    I really wish we had a cover, though. I'd love to see what that looks like.
    Last edited by CTPhipps; 09-14-2020, 09:00 PM.


    Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

      According to the Monday Meeting Notes, they're sending the book off to White Wolf for approval this week. Dare I hope we'll get to see an backer proof copy next week (probably not) or sometime soon thereafter?

      http://theonyxpath.com/demigod-semi-...meeting-notes/

      Obviously, it'll come when it comes but the anticipation is something that's very hard to make go away.

      I really wish we had a cover, though. I'd love to see what that looks like.
      They said hopefully.
      "V5 Let the Streets Run Red – Hopefully going to WW this week."


      This space for rent.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ethryo View Post

        They said hopefully.
        "V5 Let the Streets Run Red – Hopefully going to WW this week."
        Yes, I tried to establish a sense of ambiguity with my next sentence. I'm not going to hold them to any particular schedule on this.

        It will be done when it's done.

        Especially in these chaotic times.


        Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

        Comment


        • Weirdly, what I want to know most is the names for all the Loresheets.




          Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

          Comment


          • http://theonyxpath.com/demigod-more-...meeting-notes/



            Yep, they didn't get it to White Wolf last week.




            Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

            Comment


            • Woah, who's that? Do we have a name?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ruthven View Post
                Woah, who's that? Do we have a name?
                I wonder if its Sir Walter Scott.


                Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

                  I wonder if its Sir Walter Scott.

                  I'm not sure who Sir Walter Scott is, but I like the name!
                  Last edited by CTPhipps; 09-22-2020, 10:41 AM.


                  Matthew Dawkins
                  In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing


                  Website: https://www.matthewdawkins.com
                  Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/matthewdawkins

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post


                    I'm not sure who Sir Walter Scott is, but I like the name!
                    This is why you are the kind of vampire trivia instead of me because I was thinking of the guy who was on the Jyhad cards listed as "Prince of Chicago."

                    Walter Nash I think.

                    My bad.

                    (Oddly, I think Sir Walter Scott is the name of my great great grandfather during my mother's brief genealogical phase)



                    Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

                      This is why you are the kind of vampire trivia instead of me because I was thinking of the guy who was on the Jyhad cards listed as "Prince of Chicago."

                      Walter Nash I think.

                      My bad.

                      (Oddly, I think Sir Walter Scott is the name of my great great grandfather during my mother's brief genealogical phase)

                      Yes, there's a vampire named Walter Nash in there. I'm not sure why it says you edited my post, Charles, though I can see the version differences.


                      Matthew Dawkins
                      In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing


                      Website: https://www.matthewdawkins.com
                      Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/matthewdawkins

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post
                        Yes, there's a vampire named Walter Nash in there. I'm not sure why it says you edited my post, Charles, though I can see the version differences.
                        The answer would be that I accidentally hit the Edit button instead of the Quote button. This is notably the second time it's happened since I became a Moderator. "Internet Clumsy" goes along with "Bad with Names" on my list of Flaws on my 2nd Edition character sheet.

                        If you edit the post, it should be fine.

                        My bad.
                        Last edited by CTPhipps; 09-22-2020, 07:25 PM.


                        Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

                          The answer would be that I accidentally hit the Edit button instead of the Quote button. This is notably the second time it's happened since I became a Moderator. "Internet Clumsy" goes along with "Bad with Names" on my list of Flaws on my 2nd Edition character sheet.

                          If you edit the post, it should be fine.

                          My bad.

                          Oh it's no bother


                          Matthew Dawkins
                          In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing


                          Website: https://www.matthewdawkins.com
                          Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/matthewdawkins

                          Comment


                          • Speculation for LET THE STREETS RUN RED

                            * The sex-dungeon guy with a battle ax is Walter Nash's ghoul and he's into some kinky stuff.

                            * Walter Nash is a renegade childe of Lodin (he had dozens) and once tried to overthrow his sire.

                            * Eletria will be the secret master of the cult in the middle of nowhere. She's gone full Bahari.

                            * The cult will be tied to the Drowned Gods mentioned in Chicago by Night 5th Edition and Nerissa
                            .
                            * Alternatively, Eletria is dead and has been diablerized by one of the characters within.

                            * The player characters will choose to ally with the Camarilla or Anarchs based on whether they choose to turn over the wayward progeny to Milwaukee or Indianapolis' kindred.

                            * Jacob and Esau are behind the two cities being diametrically opposed to to one another. Jacob controls Milwaukee and Esau controls Indianapolis.

                            * We'll get to travel the Goblin Roads between Indianapolis and Milwaukee.

                            * The Indianapolis Anarchs are just a front for the Church of Set NOT the Ministry.

                            * Sullivan Dane will show up in Gary's chronicle.

                            * The focus of the campaign will be the missing Prince and Baron of Gary.

                            * We're going to see at least some of the Gary Kindred from Rusted Veins and "The Sacrifice"


                            Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

                            Comment


                            • FYI - There's just something about Walter Nash's face that pisses me off. I just can't put my finger on it, though.




                              Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Urban Dictiorary
                                Backpfeifengesicht
                                A German compound word/term that loosely translates to "Cheek pipe face".

                                In common use it means something to the effect of "A face badly in need of a fist" meaning this is a person that needs to be punched. Alternate translations list the given action as "slap" rather than "punch" or the given weapon as "crowbar" rather than "fist".
                                Has he been mentioned anywhere else as Prince of Chicago?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X