No announcement yet.

More Female Antediluvians

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trollroot I heard somewhere that Sutekh wasn’t one of the original Antes. His Sire Typhon Embraced both him and Osiris in predynastic Egypt and then Sutekh Diablerized them (“them” meaning Typhon).

Are you sure about Troile? I thought I read in V:tDA20 that Troile Diablerized Ilyes (the founder of the True Brujah) really late, around the time of Carthage.

Thanks 😊. I just find this stuff fascinating.

The die is cast.

Julius Caesar crossing the Rubicon

Comment

Menele is a direct childe of Troile and was embraced around 1200 BC. Carthage was founded around 814 bc. Difference of about 400 years. Troile had been 3rd gen for at least that long.

Troile had supposedly destroyed Ilyes during the time of the Second City, which was founded a little while (can't find the timeframe) after the flood.

Comment

Where does Troiles embrace date from the wiki come from? it says 3000 bc. Maybe it's wrong but that woud make her the youngest ante after Augustus and Tremere.

Set's embrace date and even generation is reallly up for debate. Some consider him a fourth gen that ate his way to third but he might aswell be the first vampire. Caine and Abel's story in the bible is based on the egyptian story of Set and Osiris.

Also good to keep in mind, he is considered to be one of the most powerful antediluvians. So his embrace date of 5000 bc is a bit suspect. Unless he got juiced up through some other means (looking at you apep!)
        Last edited by blackshade; 03-21-2020, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Okay. I always figured Menele started as Fifth Gen and then Diablerized an unknown Fourth Gen True Brujah at the same time as Troile Diablerized Ilyes.

The die is cast.

Comment

Set was the first Vampire, stop with the silly Caine myths.

V5 is not VTM

Comment

MyWifeIsScary 😂😂😂

The die is cast.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
                Ethryo her name is Malakai. She’s in Beckett’s Jyhad Diary. I don’t know what her Discipline is. Malkav’s was Dementation (Malkavians didn’t lose Dementation and get Dominate instead until the Convention of Thorns).

I think she had a discipline called Phantasm which caused either illuisons or warped reality dont remember which

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
                  Trollroot I heard somewhere that Sutekh wasn’t one of the original Antes. His Sire Typhon Embraced both him and Osiris in predynastic Egypt and then Sutekh Diablerized them (“them” meaning Typhon).

Are you sure about Troile? I thought I read in V:tDA20 that Troile Diablerized Ilyes (the founder of the True Brujah) really late, around the time of Carthage.

Thanks 😊. I just find this stuff fascinating.
                  Latest info given, I think in the True Black Hand Book or wait it was the Bloodlines book, it revealed Troile may not have diablerized Ilyes, she may have just had a falling out with him and then diablerized one of the 2nd gen. This is interesting because it opens up options that Ilyes could have hopped into the future like the Gehenna Scenario, and maybe he embraced some Trujah after his supposed death.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Eldagusto interesting. Thanks!

The die is cast.

Comment

Working...
                    X