Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Age Vampire 20th Anniversary is Free today?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Age Vampire 20th Anniversary is Free today?!

Wow I just saw DAV20 is a free product today? That's pretty neat, I already have it but if you don't get it.

I wish I had more friends who would download this.

I think its an improvement on a lot of V20 but I like using it in conjunction with it.

It is a time for great deeds!

Thanks for this posting

Comment

Bought it back when it first came out, ya lucky young wipper-snappers! In MY day we had to BUY our dark ages books! Harumph!

Comment

Awesome, thanks for sharing this information.

Comment

Werewolf: The Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition

is now what's free

Comment

Yep, a new X20 is going to be released for free every day this week! DAV20 Monday, W20 Tuesday, M20 Wednesday, C20 Thursday, Wr20 Friday.

Comment

They are probably trying to increase the popularity of their gamelines in general in anticipation of creating new editions of the major gamelines. It's a smart play; it costs them nothing but a cyber-copy of books that have been out for years, while giving new players a taste of their universe.
              Last edited by CajunKhan; 03-18-2020, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CajunKhan View Post
                They are probably trying to increase the popularity of their gamelines in general in anticipation of creating new editions of the major gamelines. It's a smart play; it costs them nothing up but a cyber-copy of books that have been out for years, while giving new players a taste of their universe.
                Nah, its just a nice gesture. Its going to be a couple of years before W5 emerges from HE, 4-6 for M5 and probably a decade if ever for Wr5 and C5. Assuming Paradox even gives the nod to more WoD products from OPP.
                Last edited by Damian May; 03-18-2020, 01:06 AM.

Comment

It can be both.

Since I'm so late posting these if anyone sees them pop up first you should make a thread.

Comment

Awesome! More free stuff!

Comment

so now that I own all the game lines, what would you say is the most interesting to read?

Comment

Originally posted by Vamps Like Us View Post
                        so now that I own all the game lines, what would you say is the most interesting to read?
                        Hmm Maybe Changeling 20.

Comment

Dammit, I forgot about this yesterday because of all the coronavirus news and missed by shot at free Changeling! :-(...

Oh well, I got me some free Wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by CajunKhan View Post
                            Dammit, I forgot about this yesterday because of all the coronavirus news and missed by shot at free Changeling! :-(...

Oh well, I got me some free Wraith.
                            me too. harumph

Comment

If anyone wants to supply the free copy of Dark Ages, that would be much appreciated. :x That's the only day I missed.

Comment

Working...
                              X