VTM: Swansong "The Invitation" Trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VTM: Swansong "The Invitation" Trailer

Ok, I want to know what happened to old Prince of Boston, Quentin King III.

Warrior of the Rainbow
    Saint among the sinners
    Pure among the dirt
    Loser among winners

Comment

Originally posted by Nail Eater View Post
      Ok, I want to know what happened to old Prince of Boston, Quentin King III.
      I'll be very surprised if there is any reference to Dark Colony in this game.
      Last edited by Baron John; 07-11-2020, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron John View Post

I'll be very surprised if their is any reference to Dark Colony in this game.
        Only by setting it in Boston. But V5 is a spiritual successor of V:tM so it would be nice to link DC with Swansong

Warrior of the Rainbow
        Saint among the sinners
        Pure among the dirt
        Loser among winners

Comment

Canon has waffled over who runs Boston, with DC says it was Quinton and other books says it was the Giovanni through the Milliner family.

Comment

The explanation is in Giovanni's Chronicles 4, where it is explained how the Giovanni took Boston from Quentin King.

Comment

Originally posted by Nail Eater View Post

Only by setting it in Boston. But V5 is a spiritual successor of V:tM so it would be nice to link DC with Swansong
              Um, the Giovanni took over Boston in Giovanni IV so I'm happy for them.

Despicable Camarilla have no right to that city!

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Is Quinton dead, or did he escape?

Comment

Quentin survived.

“It is a far far better thing I do than I have ever done...” Sidney Carton’s last line before going to the guillotine to save his True Love and her husband

Comment

Comment

Has there been any info on what the actual gameplay's going to be like? I had thought this was going to be another visual novel until I saw the trailer.

Comment

Working...
                      X