V5 Chicago stream from Onyx Path Con

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V5 Chicago stream from Onyx Path Con

I need help from the community. a few months ago at Onyx Path Con, Matthew Dawkins ran a streamed session of Vampire V5 set in Chicago. I'm trying to find a working link to that video stream.

What I remember about the stream is that Outstar was one of the players, and towards the end, she had a fantastic roll that helped her heard a bunch of Karens out of a Bar (or maybe it was a burning building - can't remember). there were two other players, I think one was a PI, and the other was a war vet (or something very similar). My memory is a bit hazy on specific details, but I'm sure about Outstar being one of the players, and her "herding the Karen's roll towards the end.

I have searched for the video on both twitch and youtube, but so far, have had NO luck finding it, so i'm reaching out to the community in hopes that someone can help me locate the video. If so, please post a link to the video below.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

Shortly after the stream one of the players, 25VtM host Bob (played the caitiff) was outted by some former players of his discord game for predatory behaviors. Not sure if OPP wants to reinvite that drama here since the call out thread got memory holed shortly there after.
    Last edited by Dwight; 09-11-2020, 10:34 AM.

You've been playing around the magic that is black
    But all the powerful magical mysteries never gave a single thing back

Comment

It was a shame because I really liked the premise of being delivery men for Horatio Ballard.

Delivering nummy-nummy humans. Slavery and cannibalism in one.

Yikes.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight View Post
        Shortly after the stream one of the players, 25VtM host Bob (played the caitiff) was outted by some former players of his discord game for predatory behaviors. Not sure if OPP wants to reinvite that drama here since the call out thread got memory holed shortly there after.

Thank you for the clarification. It is heartbreaking - especially since Outstar was part of the group, and I truly enjoy watching her play. I have been wondering why I couldn't find a video of that session, but that would explain it....truly heartbreaking.

All I can say is "this is why we don't have nice things"...

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
          It was a shame because I really liked the premise of being delivery men for Horatio Ballard.

Delivering nummy-nummy humans. Slavery and cannibalism in one.

Yikes.
          Gives Uber Eats a whole new meaning.....

You've been playing around the magic that is black
          But all the powerful magical mysteries never gave a single thing back

Comment

Working...
          X