X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackshade
    started a topic ventrue lineage

ventrue lineage

I found the ventrue wiki which has a lineage page with ages of embrace for a lot of ventrue vampires. I am not sure how accurate the dates (and information) is, but its interesting to read. For instance it mentions Balthasar being a 5th gen childe of Veddartha, embraced in 1425 BC (Veddartha is listed as a 4th gen, embraced in 3000 BC). Anushin Rawan is apparantly the childer of Balthasar, embraced in 327 BC. Other examples are Tinia being embraced in 1400 BC and Nefer Meri Isis in 2600 BC.

Even if they are guesses, a lot of them make sense to me. Do you guys know if similair list's (regardless of canon accuracy) exist for other clans?

• blackshade
    replied
    Originally posted by Harbinger1999 View Post
    sorry this may seem like an odd question but what books does balthasar appear in?
    I am not sure His name is mentionend regurlarly in this forum but i cant remember in which book he is mentionend. His role is probably very minor. What trollroot mentionend is pretty much all i know about him. He is some Ventrue methuselah that joined in the fight against shaitan.

Leave a comment:

• blackshade
    replied
    Originally posted by False Epiphany View Post
    The Ventrue wiki lineage is a mix of canon and fanon, but I also found it pretty entertaining.

I don't know of any comparable lineage docs out there, but I've made private ones in various states of finished-ness for all the clans. Here's Tremere. It's also a mix of canon and fanon.

Extensive list. probably took a long time to make. If you have similair lists for other clans, maybe you should start your own wiki

Leave a comment:

• False Epiphany
    replied
    The Ventrue wiki lineage is a mix of canon and fanon, but I also found it pretty entertaining.

I don't know of any comparable lineage docs out there, but I've made private ones in various states of finished-ness for all the clans. Here's Tremere. It's also a mix of canon and fanon.

Leave a comment:

• Harbinger1999
    replied
    sorry this may seem like an odd question but what books does balthasar appear in?

Leave a comment:

• Trollroot
    replied
    I believe Balthasar fought at Knossos about 1600 BC. He was referred to as a methuselah but the context was unclear at whether he was a methuselah at the time or today. He did come from India to fight and did well, so he can't have been that young in 1600 BC.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X