No announcement yet.

Vampire: The Masquerade: Winter's Teeth discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Necroing because the app my local comic shop uses for preorders listed issue 6 as coming out in march. Here is the sales description:

"Lick the blood off your lips...the next arc of Vampire: The Masquerade is here! After learning a disturbing fact about her fake childe's past, Cecily must keep her secrets close and Ali at arm's length. As she searches the streets of the Twin Cities for answers, a terrifying possibility surfaces: perhaps Ali has learned the Masquerade better than Cecily herself."

So it looks like this is going to be an ongoing series now, any thoughts?

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post
      Necroing because the app my local comic shop uses for preorders listed issue 6 as coming out in march. Here is the sales description:

"Lick the blood off your lips...the next arc of Vampire: The Masquerade is here! After learning a disturbing fact about her fake childe's past, Cecily must keep her secrets close and Ali at arm's length. As she searches the streets of the Twin Cities for answers, a terrifying possibility surfaces: perhaps Ali has learned the Masquerade better than Cecily herself."

So it looks like this is going to be an ongoing series now, any thoughts?
      I enjoyed the first arc pretty well. I don't LIKE Cecily as a character given she's a Judas Anarch but I don't dislike reading about her.

I also feel like there's plenty of subplots we didn't get fleshed out.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Working...
      X