No announcement yet.

Look, we have V5 Tzimisce symbol now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, the third-party symbol is not that great. Its not that impressive, either. The Circle Dragon logo is still the best.

"Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot."

-V for Vendetta

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
      White Wolf doesn't manufacture anything anymore, only license it so it is as canon as anything.
      Everything that gets licensed has to be approved and signed off on by the World of Darkness team. If they sign of on something, it's effectively canon.

Community Content
      Hunters Hunted II Into the Darkness
      V20 Sleepy Hollow

Comment

Originally posted by zahana View Post
        Everything that gets licensed has to be approved and signed off on by the World of Darkness team. If they sign of on something, it's effectively canon.
        Yep. What I said.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by zahana View Post

That still doesn't make it a good design, though.....

"Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot."

-V for Vendetta

Comment

Guess they want to bring back the clan's old nobility side, like how they added a sword to the ventrue to reference their war god beginnings

Comment

Originally posted by El Barto View Post
              Guess they want to bring back the clan's old nobility side, like how they added a sword to the ventrue to reference their war god beginnings

The most common interpretation of adding the crossed sword and scepter is more about the current 'lords of war' angle with the Cam kicking out the Anarchs and the various war-fronting that has caused in many areas. Basically not just lords by right but also by strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Justycar View Post
                The symbols and the modern names of the clans, if I remember correctly, were established in the first meeting of the Camarilla founders. And all of them were designed by the Malkavians. Under that perspective, it has sense that the Sabbat symbols evolved, but the Camarilla ones remained the same during five centuries.
                A single malkavian actually, for the modern symbols.

And I don't even think the symbols are official in the camarilla in any capacity, just something that this particular malkavian sire found neat. It's literally the artwork of a minor kindread that most vampire don't even know to exist.

Comment

Working...
                X