What did Kupula want?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if Kupala is Saulot beast?

-Saulot in my games was Longinus and attained his vampirism after perforating the son of god with his lance.

-He was later vinculated by ventrue (Romulus founder of Roma and the one Caine myth is based upon)

-Saulot killed Ventrue along Troile , Veddartha (who comitted diablerie) and Suketh.

-After all that Saulot wanted to transcend vampirism and archive heaven , to do this he extracted his own beast from his body and thus TZIMISCE was born

-Tzimisce represented all the Evil in Saulot soul and posssing as Genghis Khan tried to conquer the world until Samiel Stopped him.

-Weakened Tzimisce meditated and created the path of methamorfosis wich he used to become Kupala "The Demon King".

-The Salubri Warriors and rebel tzimisce liderated by lugoh oath breaker destroyed his material body and sealed his essence in the Carpathians.

-Kupala later tried to destroy it by possesing Tremere and making it diabolize Saulot to attain a new body but it was a trap by saulot to seal Kupala forever within tremere body.

-Goratrix later created thaumaturgy by extracting kupala power from "the sealed tremere".

-Etrius treasoned Goratrix and Tremere taking the power of the sealed tremere all for himself , making so only the tremere vinculated to him and his loyal council of the seven able to do thaumaturgy.Real blood mages like the tremere antitribu , the circle of the crone and the banu haquim exist but Tremere are using borrowed power.
    Last edited by Leandro16; 10-03-2020, 02:48 PM.

https://www.deviantart.com/cicerondixit/gallery

Comment

Cool story!

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

These are all some great ideas. Maybe I’ll use a few of them if I ever get around to running Transylvania Chronicles.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her.

Comment

Working...
        X