Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abyss Mysticism In Cults of the Blood Gods?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abyss Mysticism In Cults of the Blood Gods?

Hay I missed the boat the the Cults of the Blood Gods but I was wondering if we know if Abyss Mysticism will be in it or if we know if it is planed to be in anything else?

Originally posted by Seph038 View Post
    Hay I missed the boat the the Cults of the Blood Gods but I was wondering if we know if Abyss Mysticism will be in it or if we know if it is planed to be in anything else?
    I think only the Cult of Shalim.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by Seph038 View Post
      The are three ceremonies (i.e. Oblivion rituals) associated with the Abyss and they're a specialty of the Cult of Shalim, who believe that oblivion is preferable to existence. Only one of them, which is at level five, really resembles any individual Abyss Mysticism ritual, and that opens a doorway to Oblivion. The other two can be used to contact other Shalimites and inflict sensory deprivation and despair on others.

Comment

Working...
      X