Blood Coils

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Coils

So one of the elements of Requiem that I really like is the Coils of the Dragon. The idea of there being a set of powers that can actually manipulate the vampiric state really intrigues me.

Which is why I would love to bring them over to Masquerade.

Now I do own the Vampire Translation Guide, which is a great source, and so yes, I have access to the base rules of how the Coils would fit in Masquerade.

But what I was wondering was if there was more. If there were other translations or player creations or anything like that.

Any thoughts on how to best bring them over would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I was discussing this on reddit to. https://www.reddit.com/r/WhiteWolfRP..._the_coils_of/

So I think the coils could be made by vampires seeking Golconda, and have the order of the dragon be a very secret intra-sect thing, about research.

Comment

Where would you place them in the setting? Blood magic available to any who researches it? Tzimisce sorcery (via the Dracula connection)? Port over the Ordo Dracul? A Blood Cult?

Comment

Ooh interesting, very interesting. I don't think I would make them so super secret or exotic or something. Not something everyone and their sire can get into but at the same time relatively public and 'common'. Less super secret society and more elite society I think.

Comment

I think that the Coils of the Dragon could be a perfect mechanism for things like Azhi Dahka or Golconda, They could should be a kind of mystical prize for vampire with very high path or humanity rating.
          Last edited by Undead rabbit; 10-05-2020, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead rabbit View Post
            I think that the Coils of the Dragon could be a perfect mechanism for things like Azhi Dahka or Golconda, They could should be a kind of mystical prize for vampire with very high path or humanity rating.
            I guess it could be like a Elite gentleman’s club dedicated to researching the Kindreds condition, some strive for Golconda and some just Obsess over they’re strange and inhuman pet projects.

Comment

I totally like the idea of an elite society, though I see no reason to focus on Golconda or whatever. Just have it be an elite group seeking out the secrets of the Vampire condition in a hope to reduce some of its less than pleasant elements. This wouldn't be something that is exactly common but at the same time I don't want it seen as something so beyond the majority that its a dream. Rather I would like it to be some sort of middle place - maybe even a reward for those vampires who serve their Princes or the Camarilla well.

Comment

Working...
              X