No announcement yet.

Other Barons of Los Angeles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Los Angeles should be the headquarters of the Anarchs as a Carthian intellectual and spiritual movement. Mostly because i don't think the Anarchs should be so limited there. It was a failed state due to Jeremy MacNeil.

So REPLACING its existing structure should be a top priority.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by zahana View Post
      Hasn't Abrams been beckoned and he left Nellie G in charge?
      Yes, but for the same reason I am not including Victor as a Baron, that hasn't happened in the game I run and I think I started the game before that happened in the actual play/show. Might use that plot point. Might not.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

In Los Angeles by Night, it's stated, I shit you not, that Walt Disney was a member of the New World Order.
        that's even worse

-

Comment

It was a failed state due to Jeremy MacNeil.
          Anarch states are by definition failed states

Comment

In Los Angeles by Night, it's stated, I shit you not, that Walt Disney was a member of the New World Order.
            That sounds less on the nose than Pentex, but then what isn't?

Comment

Meh, Walt Disney being part of the New World Order in oWoD isn't surprising to me. Even in our IRL reality he's really suspicious and many of his media over the years have been tome'd for subliminal messaging of somesort. His company is also a whole conglomeration that owns multiple media houses and IPs too. There is also the whole "Illuminati" spiel that has always been floated around for years too. Walt being an NWO in oWoD is immersive.

Jade Kingdom Warrior

Comment

I think it's interesting and very good subtext that Isaac Abrams is the Baron in Chief and all the other Barons answer to him as well as get their territory from him.

In other words, LA is just a Princedom with a Primogen.
                Hey whatever happened to Christopher Houghton? As I recall, he is the most powerful 'Anarch' in Los Angeles, and possibly in the world. Or am I misremembering?

Comment

Originally posted by NuclearSnake View Post

Hey whatever happened to Christopher Houghton? As I recall, he is the most powerful 'Anarch' in Los Angeles, and possibly in the world. Or am I misremembering?
                  If he's there, he's keeping a low profile. There's no mention of him in VTMB1 or the web series.

Comment

Originally posted by NuclearSnake View Post

He was probably Beckoned since Isaac Abrams was.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Working...
                    X