Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modiphius is bo longer the publisher of vtm,Renegade studios is.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Maybe modiphius just wasn't prepared?

    Comment


    • #17
      What does this mean for Onyx Path, though? Won't they either be creating Vampire content anymore?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Natsymir View Post
        What does this mean for Onyx Path, though? Won't they either be creating Vampire content anymore?
        In twitter,opp said that is still up in the air.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
          Are you guys at least happy there will be a new book coming?
          And it will be free....


          But also, it is a V5 product. Unless it retcons large amounts of the core book, I imagine many will stick to what they're doing.


          Throw me/White wolf some money with Quietus: Drug Lord, Poison King
          There's more coming soon. Pay what ya want.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by DrHappyAngry View Post
            What exactly does this mean?
            What it says on the can, white wolf does the core books, renegade does supplements. What that means for other license holders like Opp or Hunters is probably up to them to announce.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by MyWifeIsScary View Post
              And it will be free....


              But also, it is a V5 product. Unless it retcons large amounts of the core book, I imagine many will stick to what they're doing.
              I get the feeling the free players guide is going to include a faq or errata for the V5 corebook then a whole redo.

              Comment


              • #22
                From what it sounds like, they're trying to make everything internally consistent with itself which is never a bad idea. Having more diversity and cultural sensitivity in the game is a great idea in my opinion, as the focus on a sect like the Ashirra for example could quickly find itself in a problematic space.

                Comment


                • #23
                  So, the Tzimisce will not be on PG.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    So, Erata, or a V5.5 ?

                    Honestly. So many of the things I dislike about V5 are fundamental to the identity of V5. It's easy enough to erata stuff like 'You need one less success for each difficulty' or 'you can have disciplines over 5 if you're an elder. But having so many different powers with each discipline, having discipline mergers, thinbloods having their own alchemy, blood potency... I feel that stuff needs to be purged, but I imagine there are players who have already latched onto those things and would feel victimized if they were written out in a half-edition.


                    Also, like... I just don't trust the idea that Salubri will be added into the game now. Of all times. The context is bad. I don't trust that the Tzmisce, Salubri or Ravnos are going to be the clans we knew.


                    Throw me/White wolf some money with Quietus: Drug Lord, Poison King
                    There's more coming soon. Pay what ya want.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by blailton View Post
                      So, the Tzimisce will not be on PG.
                      Yeah they will be in the players guide along with Ravnos and Salubri

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Dwight View Post

                        What it says on the can, white wolf does the core books, renegade does supplements. What that means for other license holders like Opp or Hunters is probably up to them to announce.
                        But what exactly qualifies as core vs supplements? Like would a clanbook be a supplement or core book? What about a book on blood magic? It seems like this could create a bunch of disjointed content with people not being on the same page. Overall I think they're trying to right the ship, but that last statement about splitting supplements and core books seems like it could go pretty wrong.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by DrHappyAngry View Post

                          But what exactly qualifies as core vs supplements? Like would a clanbook be a supplement or core book? What about a book on blood magic? It seems like this could create a bunch of disjointed content with people not being on the same page. Overall I think they're trying to right the ship, but that last statement about splitting supplements and core books seems like it could go pretty wrong.

                          I feel like their in-house development teams would be the ones to determine core vs supplement and then commission and assign the project to Renegade (or any theoretical partners) once that determination had been made.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by blailton View Post
                            So, the Tzimisce will not be on PG.
                            Is that book still a thing at this point?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Grumpy RPG Reviews View Post

                              Is that book still a thing at this point?
                              Idk if I understood correctly tbh.
                              Last edited by blailton; 11-12-2020, 03:18 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Shakanaka View Post
                                I wonder what exactly happened with Mopbhidius.. They must've made Paradox really mad like tasti man LH said, lol
                                Not to be cold but perhaps it wasn't publishing anything for the year they had the license while still publishing Fallout and Star Trek.

                                But from what I understand, the Sabbat book will probably be White Wolf.


                                Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X