VtM Relevant Monday Meeting Notes Info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VtM Relevant Monday Meeting Notes Info

If you are like me and only read the Monday Meeting Notes for VtM info.

- Current relationship with Paradox is unchanged, still discussing the future of the relationship.
    - Cults of the Blood Gods and the stretch goal supplements will be available Print on Demand
    - Let the Streets Run Red goes on sale Wednesday in PDF and PoD format.
    - Cults of the Blood Gods moved from Proofing (at Paradox for approval) to At Press (Backer PDF going out to backers for errata)

Community Content
    Hunters Hunted II Into the Darkness
    V20 Sleepy Hollow

Lots of good news.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Ok I didn't back V5 Cult so remind me: was the controversy initially for its KS was that it and its Stretch Goal books weren't going to be available for PoD and could only be bought through Mophidius's store?

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
        Ok I didn't back V5 Cult so remind me: was the controversy initially for its KS was that it and its Stretch Goal books weren't going to be available for PoD and could only be bought through Mophidius's store?
        I don't know if it was all that controversial at the time of the KS, but yes. Word was the Modiphius was not going to allow the book and supplements to be PoD. The Kickstarter didn't mention anything about a PoD option and it is something that I know I overlooked and didn't realize until after it ended and it came up in the Monday Meeting notes. As someone who picked a tier that included a reward that would include submitting something that was likely going to end up in one of the supplements, it was a big deal to me because I wanted to be able to leave a copy on my coffee table opened to the page it was one so I could point to it and say "I helped write that' piece right there"

Community Content
        V20 Sleepy Hollow

Comment

So we should see the Cults of the Blood Gods in PDF this week?

Comment

Originally posted by Trippy View Post
            So we should see the Cults of the Blood Gods in PDF this week?
            It went out to backers for errata this week. If you backed it you should have gotten an email.

Community Content
            V20 Sleepy Hollow

Comment

Originally posted by zahana View Post
              It went out to backers for errata this week. If you backed it you should have gotten an email.
              I have it!

Comment

Working...
              X