[V20]Possession of a ghoul during the day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [V20]Possession of a ghoul during the day

Hello, is it possible for a vampire to possess a ghoul during the day ?

The Vampire would have to be able to stay awake. Their is a crazy high (8th) fortitude ability eternal vigilance i think, Lodin stayed awake all day on acid when he met his great granddaughter bride (and people look down on Giovanni), Lucky rolls could keep you up for a little while I suppose but probably not long enough to do much.

Comment

I'd imagine stimulants would help a vampire stay awake during the day. Coffee is too weak. I'd recommend some hard stuff.

Throw me/White wolf some money with Quietus: Drug Lord, Poison King
      There's more coming soon. Pay what ya want.

Comment

Its possible for extremely powerful vampires to do this, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Waldham View Post
          Hello, is it possible for a vampire to possess a ghoul during the day ?
          I don't get the question,
          by possession, you mean dominate 5?

if so, if you have possessed a ghoul, you can walk around with it during the day

-

Comment

Depends on what you want. If you want to possess a ghoul while in torpor, you may need special disciplines or magic (as well as the help of spirits / demons or any of your servants). Some necromancy paths or elders disciplines will help with this.
            You can also overcome drowsiness and try to use dominate 5.

Comment

Wouldn't the vamprie risk frenesi when seeing the sun? Even it can overcome the drowsiness?

Comment

Originally posted by rat_bastard View Post
                Its possible for extremely powerful vampires to do this, yes.
                Yeah but its your Humanity/Path/Road that determine how many dice you can use during the day to represent groggyness.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
                  Yeah but its your Humanity/Path/Road that determine how many dice you can use during the day to represent groggyness.
                  That's a good point. If you are making a new character to eventually do this, take the Light Sleeper merit for 2 points and ignore the limited dice pool.

Comment

Working...
                  X